Current Affairs 8 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
PM Modi inaugurates Shikshak Parv-2021
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the “Shikshak Parv-2021” and addressed the inaugural conclave through a video conference. The event was organised by the Ministry of Education, will continue to be celebrated from September 07 to 17, 2021.
- The theme of ‘Shikshak Parv-2021’ is “Quality and Sustainable Schools: Learnings from Schools in India”.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Vidyanjali portal to enable community or volunteers to contribute by connecting with the government and government-aided schools of their choice directly.
Gujarat launches Vatan Prem Yojana
- Governing body of Vatan Prem Yojana held its first meeting on September 4, 2021. The Vatan Prem Yojana was launched on August 7, 2021.
- Donors under the project: Governing body has made it possible for donors to send their money online. Under the scheme, Non-Resident Gujaratis (NRGs) and NRIs can contribute 60 percent of the cost of a village-level project. Remaining 40 percent amount will be borne by the state government.
- Vatan Prem Yojana: Vatan prem Yohana is a repackaged version of Madar-e-Vatan scheme by the state government of Gujarat. Madar-e-Vatan has been renamed due to association of the title with Persian language. In the earlier version of the scheme, contribution of the state government and NRIs was 50:50. Now, it has been changed to 60:40.
Projects covered under the scheme
- Smart classes in schools and Library
- Community hall, Primary health centre and Anganwadi
- CCTV surveillance system,
- Water recycling, drainage, sewage treatment and beautification of ponds.
- Solar energy powered streetlights, etc.
Banking & Financial
Bank of Baroda tops the MeitY Digital Payment Scorecard for 2020-21
- Bank of Baroda, announced that the bank has Ranked #1 with a total of 86% marks on the scorecard issued by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for the month of February and March 2021.
- The scorecard ranks 44 banks (Public Sector Banks, Private Banks, Foreign Banks, Payments Banks, Small Finance Banks) on various parameters on the digital business.
Note: About BOB
- Headquarters: Alkapuri, Vadodara
- Founded: 20 July 1908
- CEO: Sanjiv Chadh
Satish Parekh appointed as International Road Federation India president
- Ashoka Buildcon Managing Director and promoter Satish Parekh has taken over as the president of the India Chapter of the International Road Federation (IRF).
- The governing council of the International Road Federation unanimously endorsed Satish Parakh as President, IRF-IC. He takes over from Subhmay Gangopadhyay, former director of Central Road Research Institute.
Harsha Bhupendra Bangari becomes new MD of EXIM Bank
- The government has appointed Harsha Bhupendra Bangari as the new Managing Director (MD) of the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank). Before this Bangari was posted as deputy managing director at EXIM Bank.
- He will replace the incumbent MD David Rasquinha, who was appointed for five years on July 20, 2014.
Note: About EXIM Bank
- Founded: 1982
- Headquarters: Mumbai
AP Govt. appoints former SBI Chairperson Rajnish Kumar as economic advisor
- The Andhra Pradesh government has appointed Rajnish Kumar as its economic advisor. A former SBI chairman, Rajnish Kumar’s tenure in the cabinet rank position is for two years.
- The appointment comes amid the growing concerns over the state’s financial situation which has been badly hit by the Covid pandemic, even as the opposition has been critical over the sops and freebies being distributed by the Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy-led state government.
About: About AP
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Capitals: Visakhapatnam (executive capital), Kurnool (judicial capital), Amaravati (legislative capital.)
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Highlights
Tokyo Paralympics easily being India’s most successful ever, there were plenty of remarkable numbers recorded by Indian athletes. Total number of medals won by India in Tokyo — five golds, eight silvers and six bronzes, easily the most they have won in a single edition. India had previously won 12 medals in 11 editions that they had participated. Their earlier record for a single editions was four medals, which they has won twice: in Stoke Mandeville and New York in 1984 and in Rio de Janeiro in 2016. READ Detail….
8 September: International Literacy Day
- International Literacy Day is observed globally on 8th September every year. The day spread awareness about the importance of literacy for individuals, communities, and societies and the need for intensified efforts towards more literate societies.
- Theme 2021: Literacy for a human-centred recovery: Narrowing the digital divide.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|