Average Based Quiz Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI Prelims : Quiz – 8
Average is an important topic of the Quantitative Aptitude section of many banking exams such as the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams. At least 1-2 Average Questions are asked in competitive exams, but these 1-2 Average Questions can help you boost your place or score level. So here we bring to you Average Based Quiz to assist you in your preparation for upcoming exams like banking, insurance, SSC, and railway. This Average Based Quiz is totally FREE. This Average Based Quiz contains detailed explanation of each question. This Average Based Quiz is based on the most recent or updated exam pattern. If aspirants take their time and thoroughly solve this Average Based Quiz, they will get a good score in their upcoming examinations.
- Rohit sharma’s average increases by 1 when he scores 116 runs in the last match. If his average after that match is 36, then find how many matches has he played till now?
(e) None of These
- The second lowest number of five consecutive odd number series is four more than the the third highest number of a five consecutive even number series. If the average of five consecutive even number series is 60, then find the difference between the est number of both the series?
- 70% of a number is equal to 30% of another number. If average of both numbers is 24, then find the larger number
- Three natural numbers are given. If sum of average of any two numbers and the remaining third number is 56, 46 and 50 respectively, then find the sum of given three numbers.
- S₁ is a series of five consecutive multiples of four while S₂ is a series of four consecutive multiples of six. If average of S₂ series is one less than average of S₁ series and average of smallest number and largest number of S₁ series is 52, then find the sum of numbers in S₂ series.
- Average marks of a student in five subjects is 80. If the average marks of first two subject is 84.5 and the average marks of last two subject is 83. Find the marks of third subject?
- Pankaj scored 66.6 average marks in five subject, average marks of first two subject is 62.5 and average marks of fourth subject is 4 more than third subject and 14 less than fifth subject. Find marks scored by Pankaj in fifth subject.
- Average score for Virender Sehwag in his initial 50 matches is ‘a’. In next match he scored 137 runs and his batting average increased by 2. Find his batting average after 51 matches.
- Ratio of first and second number is 9:10 and ratio of first and third number is 3:4. Find difference of second and third number if average of all the three numbers is 62?
- Average of two number A and B is 60. If 60% of A is four more than 25% of B then find the difference between A and B?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|