Age Based Quiz Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI Prelims : Quiz – 5
Many competitive examinations include Average Based Questions in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. Candidates must be acquainted with the various methods that are required to solve the questions on Average. So, here we are providing you with the Average Based Quiz to boost your preparation. This Average Based Quiz comprises all of the most recent pattern-based questions from the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams, as well as the previous year Average Based Questions. This Average Based Quiz is completely free. Each question in this Average Based Quiz has a full explanation. This Average Based Quiz can help you prepare better for upcoming examinations such as banking, insurance, SSC, and railway.
1. Average of three numbers is 44. If ratio of smallest number to largest number is 8 : 15 while the sum of smallest and second smallest number is 72, find the difference between second smallest number and smallest number ?
2. Average of four numbers is 26. Sum of smallest and largest number is 55. If difference between other two number, is one then find the square of second smaller number.
3. The average age of all the students of a class is 16 years. The average age of boys of the class is 21 years and that of the girls is 12 years. What is the ratio of the boys to the girls?
(e) None of these
4. The average monthly salary of 12 workers and 3 managers in a factory was 600. When one of the managers whose salary was 720, was replaced with a new manager, the average salary of the team went down to 580. What is the salary of the new manager?
(e) None of these
5. The average marks in science subject of a class of 20 students in 68. If the marks of two students were misread as 48 and 65 of the actual marks 72 and 61 respectively, then what should be the correct average?
6. The average salary of A, B and C is 18000 per month and that of B, C and D is Rs. 24000 per month. If the salary of D is thrice that of A, then the average salary of B + C is
7. Three numbers are given. The average of first and third numbers is 24 more than that of average of second and third numbers. Find out the difference between the first and second numbers.
8. Average age of a class of 15 student is 18 years. After admission of 5 new student average age of class decreases by 0.25. Find the average age of the 5 new students.
9. Average of three numbers is 44. If ratio of smallest number to largest number is 8 : 15 while the sum of smallest and second smallest number is 72, find the difference between second smallest number and smallest number ?
10. If the average marks of 30 boys in a class is 45 and the total marks scored by all student together is 2800. Then find the average marks scored by girls if total student in class is 50?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|