Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: 39 post for IT check here
Bank of Baroda has released the notification for the recruitment of IT Recruitment 2020 with 39 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply online from 7th March to 27 March 2020. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the Bank of Baroda IT Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply online.
- Technology Architect – 1 Post
- Program Manager– 1 Post
- Quality Assurance Lead – 2 Posts
- Infrastructure Lead– 1 Post
- Database Architect– 1 Post
- Business Analyst Lead– 2 Posts
- Business Analyst – 5 Posts
- Web & Front End Developer – 6 Posts
- Data Analyst – 4 Posts
- Data Engineer– 4 Posts
- Integration Expert– 2 Posts
- Emerging Technology Expert – 3 Posts
- Mobile Application Developer – 5 Posts
- UI/UX Designer – 2 Posts
♦Educational Qualification :
- For Technology Architect, Web & Front End Developer, Data Engineer, Integration Expert, Emerging Technology Expert : candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- For Program Manager : candidate must hold a bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with a Postgraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- For Quality Assurance Lead, Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead : candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- For Business Analyst : Candidate should have a bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology/MCA and Post-graduation in Business Management/PGDM from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- For Data Analyst : Bachelor’s degree in the quantitative field from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- For Mobile Application Developer, UI/UX Designer : candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
♦Bank of Baroda 2020 IT Professionals Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The following is the selection procedure as mentioned in the official notification-
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age
in descending order
♦Age Limit:- (Minimum and Maximum)
- Technology Architect -30-45
- Program Manager- 30-45
- Quality Assurance Lead -30-45
- Infrastructure Lead-30-45
- Database Architect- 25-35
- Business Analyst Lead- 30-45
- Business Analyst – 25-40
- Web & Front End Developer- 25-40
- Data Analyst-25-40
- Data Engineer-25-40
- Integration Expert-25-40
- Emerging Technology Expert-25-40
- Mobile Application Developer-25-35
- UI/UX Designer-25-40
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
- Application Started: 7/3/20
- Last Date of Application Submission: 27/3/20