Bar Graph DI for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz -6
Bar Graph DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Bar Graph DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Bar Graph DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Bar Graph DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Bar Graph DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Bar Graph DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Bar Graph DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Bar Graph DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Bar Graph DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1-5): Bar-chart given below shows students registered for three different exams in five different years. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
1. Total number of students registered for CGL in all the five years is what percent more than total number of students registered for CHSL in all the five years together?
2. Find the ratio of total students registered for all the three exams in 2012 and 2013 together to total students registered for all the three exams in 2014 and 2015 together?
(a) 9 : 17
(b) 2 : 3
(c) 3 : 5
(d) 5 : 8
(e) 10 : 17
3. Average number of students registered for MTS exam in all the five years together is how much less/more than average number of students registered for CHSL exam in all the five years together?
4. Out of total students registered for all the exams in 2016, 80% appeared for exam. Students appeared in MTS, CGL and CHSL are in the ratio 3 : 3 : 1. Find how much percent of students appeared for exam MTS out of students registered for MTS exam in that year?
5. In 2013, out of total students registered for all the three exams, 80% appeared out of which only 25% qualified the exams. Find the number of students appeared in exam but disqualified. (in Lakh)
Direction (6-10): Bar graph given below shows percentage of expenditure of two persons ‘A’ and ‘B’ out of their monthly salary in five different months Read the chart carefully and answer the question given below.
- Income = Expenditure + Saving
- Ratio of Income of A and B is 3 : 4, and income of both A and B is respectively same in all the five months.
6. Find the ratio between total saving of ‘A’ in month of March and May together to saving of ‘B’ in months of May and July?
(a) 6 : 11
(b) 3 : 11
(c) 9 : 22
(d) 9 : 11
(e) 9 : 44
7. Find the percentage increment in saving of ‘A’ in month of June compare to previous month?
8. Find the difference between average saving of ‘A’ in month of March & July and average expenditure of B in month of May & June if monthly salary of ‘A’ is Rs. 12,000?
(a) Rs. 1580
(b) Rs. 1560
(c) Rs. 1520
(d) Rs. 1510
(e) Rs. 1540
9. If 12.55% of total saving of ‘A’ in the month of March is Rs. 3060 then, find the total monthly income of ‘A’ and ‘B’ together?
(a) 84000 Rs.
10. Saving of ‘B’ in month of April is what percent more or less than saving of ‘A’ in month of May?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|