Bar Graph DI for RRB PO & RRB Clerk | Quantitative Aptitude : Quiz -9
Bar Graph DI is a crucial topic to study for any competitive or Banking examination. Bar graph DI can be depicted as either horizontal or vertical bars in a bar graph. In various competitive exams, questions based on Bar Graph DI are frequently asked. Generally, Bar graph DI Questions are based on percent change and weighted averages. At least 4-5 Bar graph DI Questions are asked in competitive exams, but these 4-5 Bar graph DI Questions can help you boost your place or score level. So, here we bring to you Bar Graph DI Quiz with detailed explanations. This Bar Graph DI Quiz is completely free of charge.
Directions (1-5): Given below is the bar graph showing the production of cycles by 6 firms A, B, C, D, E and F in two consecutive year 2016 and in 2017.
1. What is difference between average production of cycle by all six firms in 2016 and 2017?
2. If production of cycles of firm C in 2018 increase by 75/2 % in comparison to previous year and production of firm D in 2018 increases by 300/17 % in comparison to previous year then what is the sum of production of firm C and D together in 2018?
(e) None of these
3. If 200/11 % of total production of firm A in 2016 and 400/11 % of total production of firm A in 2017 are unsold and ratio between total sold to unsold cycle of firm C in both the years together is 109 : 27. Then total unsold cycle from both the firm is what percent of total sold cycle from both the firm taken together? (approximately)
4. What is ratio of production by firm B in 2016 and firm F in 2017 together to the production of firm B in 2017 and C in 2017 together?
(a) 10 : 17
(b) 10 : 13
(c) 9 : 10
(d) 10 : 11
(e) 5 : 6
5. Total production cost of firm D in 2016 is Rs. 787500 and firm cost Rs. 125 on transport per cycle. In 2017 the total cost price is increases by 175/8 % with respect to year 2016, then find cost price per cycle in 2017 of firm D? ( in Rs.)
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Given below is the bar graph which shows the percentage distribution of total users of six websites in year 2016.
6. If 25000 females used google+, which is 40% of the total Google+ users, then find the total users of Facebook.
7. Male users of Twitter is equal to the male users of Pinterest, if ratio of female users of Pinterest to that of twitter is 3 : 7 then find the % of male users of Pinterest.
8. 45% of email users are male and ratio of female users of Instagram to that of email is 8 : 11. What is the % of numbers of male users of Instagram compare to all website users.
9. Difference between numbers of males to the number of female users of Facebook is 84000. If number of female users of Facebook is equal to the average users of all six website, then find the number of male users of Facebook.
10. If difference between users of twitter and Pinterest is 24,000 then find the average users of Facebook, Instagram, google+ and Email together
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|