CAIIB Result July 2022 Certificate Download Link Below
CAIIB Result for 2022 – IIBF has released the result for the examination of CAIIB conducted by IIBF for those who are working professional in Banks and already cleared JAIIB Exam.
Candidates who have appeared in CAIIB June/July 2022 exam can download their result or certificate from the mentioned below link.
CAIIB exam was held on the 26th June, 3rd and 9th of July 2022 & CAIIB Exam 2022 for Two Mandatory papers i.e. Advance Bank Management (Paper 1 ABM) & Bank Finance Management (Paper 2 BFM), and Optional Subjects.
CAIIB June/July Result 2022
CAIIB Result 2022 Certificate released and candidates can download from the given link provided by Ambitious Baba in this Article. Candidates must have their registration number/membership number and password to check IIBF CAIIB Result 2022.
CAIIB Result 2022 : Important Dates
CAIIB June/July 2022 Exam Important Dates are –
- From 27/4/2022 to 03/5/2022- Normal examination fees
- From 04/5/2022 to 10/5/2022– Normal examination fees + 100/-
- From 11/5/2021 to 17/5/2022– Normal examination fees + 200/-
|26/06/2022||Advance bank management (Paper -1)|
|03/07/2022||Bank financial management(Paper-2)|
Human Resources Management
How to Check IIBF CAIIB Result 2022?
To check the CAIIB Result 2022 candidates must follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website at iibf.org.in or click on the link provided above.
- Click on “Examination and Course” shown on the homepage of the website.
- On ‘Examination and Course’ go to the option of Results/Consolidated Marksheet.
- You will get to see the Result for CAIIB 2022 Examination Link. Click on the link.
- Enter your registration or membership number and your password.
- The CAIIB June/july Result 2022 will appear on your screen.
- Download the result for future reference.
- Details Mentioned in the CAIIB Result 2022
- To avoid any further issues candidates should verify each and every information mentioned in the CAIIB Result 2022.
The details that are mentioned in the CAIIB Result 2022 are :
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Total marks
- Marks secured
CAIIB Exam Qualifying Criteria
To qualify CAIIB Exam 2022 aspirants will have to fulfil the following criteria:
- The minimum passing mark in the subject is 50 out of 100 marks in the CAIIB Exam.
- If you secure at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all the subjects in a single attempt, even then you will be declared as having completed the examination.