Current Affairs 11th August 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
International (Current Affairs)
Mohammad Mokhber named as first Vice President of Iran
- Islamic Republic of Iran’s new president Ebrahim Raisi (Raeesi) has appointed Mohammad Mokhber, a top economic official in Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s office as first vice president in his administration.
- Khamenei appointed Mokhber in 2007 as the director of the Execution of Imam Khomein’s Order, an entity meant to be a charitable organization, which has become a business conglomerate by controlling companies, banks and businesses.
Note: About Iran
- Capital: Tehran;
- Currency: Iranian toman.
India ranks 122nd on “New Global Youth Development Index”, Singapore Tops
- India is ranked 122nd on a new Global Youth Development Index 2020 measuring the condition of young people across 181 countries, released by the Commonwealth Secretariat in London.
- Singapore ranked topmost followed by Slovenia, Norway, Malta and Denmark.
List of India’s Rank Different Index 2021
- World Happiness Report 2021-139th
- International Intellectual Property (IP) Index 2021-40th
- Henley Passport index 2021: 84th
- World Press Freedom Index, 2021: 142nd
- World Competitiveness Index 2021-43rd
- Global Peace Index 2021: 135th
Banking & Financial
RBI to impose monetary penalty on ATMs that run out of cash from October 1
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to charge penalties on banks for non-availability of cash in ATMs.
- Starting October 1, 2021, cash-out at any ATM of more than 10 hours in a month will attract a flat penalty of Rs 10,000 per ATM. In case of White Label ATMs (WLAs), the penalty would be charged to the bank which is meeting the cash requirement of that particular WLA.
Note: About RBI
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
SIDBI unveils “Digital Prayaas” lending platform
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has unveiled ‘Digital Prayaas’ an app-based digital-lending platform to facilitate loans to entrepreneurs from low-income groups.
- The objective is to sanction a loan by the end of the day. The platform has engaged in the promotion, financing and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
Note: About SIDBI
- CMD: S Ramann;
- Founded: 2nd April 1990;
- Headquarters: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
GoI Approves 3-year extension for Rekha Sharma as Chairperson of NCW
- The Government of India has given a three-year extension to Rekha Sharma as Chairperson of the National Commission for Women (NCW). She will serve for another three years term with effect from August 07, 2021, or till the age of 65 years or until further orders whichever is the earliest.
- The 57-year-old Sharma first assumed the charge as Chairperson of NCW on August 7, 2018.
Indian Army contingent to participate in International Army Games 2021 in Russia
- The 7th edition of the International Army Games, 2021, will be held from 22 August to 04 September 2021 in Russia. The competition will be hosted in eleven countries in the 2021 Games. Over 280 teams from 42 countries will compete in the game to show their combat skills, professionalism and determination to win.
- The International Army Games also referred to as ‘War Olympics’, is an international military sports event, which aims to strengthen military-to-military cooperation between countries and trust between the participating nations.
Note: List of some Defence Exercise
- Indra: India and Russia
- Khanjar: India and Kyrgyzstan
- Prabal Dostyk: India and Kazakhstan
- KAZIND: India and Kazakhstan
- Dustlik: India-Uzbekistan
Book & Author
A book title “The Earthspinner” authored by Anuradha Roy
- A book titled “The Earthspinner” authored by award-winning novelist Anuradha Roy.
- In the book, Roy delves into the “life and mind of Elango the potter, who must navigate complicated and impossible love, the dedication of a beloved pet, his own passion for creativity and a world turned upside down by the petty violence that characterises the present day”.
Malayalam actor Saranya Sasi passes away
- Popular Malayalam film and television actor, Saranya Sasi passed away due to Covid-19 complications.
- The actress’ body of work includes films like Chhota Mumbai, Thalappavu, Bombay March 12 and TV soaps like Kootukari, Avakashikal, Harichandanam, Malakhamar and Rahasyam.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|