Daily GK Update 27th April 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 27 April 2021: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
Banking & Financial
Oxford Economics cut India’s 2021 GDP growth forecast to 10.2%
- Global forecasting firm Oxford Economics on 26th April revised downwards its India GDP growth forecast for 2021 to 10.2 per cent from 11.8 per cent previously.
- Citing the country’s escalating health burden, faltering vaccination rate and lack of a convincing government strategy to contain the pandemic.
Goldman Sachs Downgrade India’s GDP Growth Forecast to 10.5% for FY22
- Wall Street brokerage, Goldman Sachs revised downward the GDP growth forecast of India for the fiscal year 2021-22 (FY22) to 10.5 per cent from the earlier estimate of 10.9 per cent.
- The downward revision is due to the increasing number of pandemic cases and a host of key states announcing stricter lockdowns, thus affecting economic activities.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-10.1%
- Brickwork Ratings-11%
- Nomura –12.6%
RBI Caps Tenure of Private Banks MD & CEO at 15 Years
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has capped the tenure of Managing Director and Chief Executive of commercial banks to 15 years. The same limit will also be applicable to whole-time directors (WTD). This means that the same incumbent cannot hold the post for more than 15 years.
- The revised instructions will be applicable to all the Private Sector Banks including Small Finance Banks (SFBs) and wholly owned subsidiaries of Foreign Banks.
Note: About RBI
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governor: Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Deputy Governor: M. D. Patra
- Deputy Governor: M Rajeshwar Rao
Arun Raste named new MD & CEO of NCDEX
- Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has given approval to the appointment of Arun Raste as MD and CEO of NCDEX for a period of 5 years.
- Arun Raste is currently associated with the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) as an Executive Director and prior to NDDB, he has worked with organisations like IDFC First Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, NABARD, ACC Cement, and a non-profit NGO IRFT.
Note: About NCDEX
- Founded: 15 December 2003
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Owner: Government of India (100%)
Uttar Pradesh won e-panchayat award
- The Uttar Pradesh government won the “E-Panchayat Puraskar 2021”, ranking first in Category I. It was followed by Assam and Chhattisgarh at the second position, while Odisha and Tamil Nadu stood third.
- Every year, the Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj awards those states, which ensure maximum use of information technology to keep a tab on the work done by gram panchayats.
Note: About UP
- Capital: Lucknow
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
Rafael Nadal won 12th Barcelona Open Title
- Rafael Nadal won the Barcelona Open for the 12th time after saving a championship point to end Stefanos Tsitsipas’ perfect record on clay this year in a thrilling final.
- World number three Nadal, playing just his third tournament of the year, is gearing up for a tilt at a record-extending 14th French Open title.
- By defeating the man who landed the Monte Carlo Masters title last week, Nadal showed he is moving through the gears on his favourite surface before heading to Paris.
China names its first-ever Mars rover “Zhurong”
- China has named its first-ever Mars rover “Zhurong” after an ancient fire god ahead of a landing attempt on the Red Planet in May.
- The China National Space Administration (CNSA) revealed the name at the sixth China Space Day held in Nanjing. The Chinese name for Mars, “Huoxing,” literally means “fire star.”
Note: About China
- Capital: Beijing.
- Currency: Renminbi.
- President: Xi Jinping.
National award-winning editor Waman Bhonsle Passed away aged 87
- National-award winning editor Waman Bhonsle passed away on 26th April morning at his residence in Mumbai due to age-related issues, a family member said. He was 87.
- Bhonsle, who won the best editing award at the 25th National Film award for “Inkaar”. He was the man at the editing table for more 230 films.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|