Current Affairs 30 August 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
Banking and Financial
RBI enhances limit under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility to Rs 2 lakh
- The Reserve Bank of India has increased the limit of fund transfer under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme from Rs 50,000 per transaction to Rs 2 lakh per transaction. Earlier there was a ceiling limit of 12 transactions in a year.
- This limit has also been removed. However, for cash-based transfers under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility, the per transaction limit of Rs 50,000 will still be present with a maximum number of transfers in a year allowed at 12.
Note: About Nepal
- Capital: Kathmandu
- Currency: Nepalese rupee
- Prime minister: Sher Bahadur Deuba
- President: Bidhya Devi Bhandari
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Jhajharia, Gurjar win silver and bronze in javelin throw F46
- Two-time gold-winning javelin throw veteran Devendra Jhajharia clinched a stupendous third Paralympic medal, a silver this time.
- Sundar Singh Gurjar also chipped in with a bronze, finishing behind Jhajharia in the men’s javelin throw F46 final.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Yogesh Kathuniya wins silver medal in men’s Discus throw event
- India’s Yogesh Kathuniya bagged the silver medal in the men’s Discus throw (F56) event on 30th Aug by registering his best throw of 44.38m in the final at the ongoing Tokyo Paralympics in Japan.
- Kathuniya was only bested by Brazil’s world-record holder Batista dos Santos Claudiney who registered a throw of 45.59m to win the gold medal.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Avani Lekhara wins Gold Medal in women’s 10m AR Standing SH1 Final
- Avani Lekhara clinches India’s first gold in the ongoing Tokyo Paralympics by winning the women’s 10m Air Rifle Standing SH1 event.
- The 19-year-old became the first woman from India to win a Paralympics gold medal. Avani finished with a Paralympic Record and in-process equalled the World Record with 249.6 points.
Sumit Antil Wins India’s 2nd Gold Medal At Tokyo Paralympics With New World Record In Javelin Throw
- Indian sports has never seen such a day. It rained medals for India, literally, on 30th August. Hours after shooter Avani Lekhara became the first-ever Indian woman to win an individual gold medal at either Paralympics or Olympics, Sumit Antil created a new world record to win in men’s javelin throw – F64.
- After starting with a throw of 66.95m, Sumit set the new world record with a throw of 68.08 in his second attempt. The previous world record, also in his name, was 62.88m, which he created in Dubai in 2019.
Discus thrower Vinod Kumar loses Paralympics bronze, declared ineligible in classification reassessment
- Indian discus thrower Vinod Kumar on 30th August lost his F52 category bronze medal at the Paralympics here after being found ineligible in disability classification assessment by the competition panel.
- The 41-year-old BSF man, whose Army man father was injured during the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war, produced a best throw of 19.91m to finish third behind Piotr Kosewicz (20.02m) of Poland and Velimir Sandor (19.98m) of Croatia on 29th August.
Rajnath Singh names Army Sports Institute, Pune as “Neeraj Chopra Stadium”
- Raksha Mantri, Rajnath Singh visited the Army Sports Institute (ASI), Pune and named the Army Sports Institute stadium as “Neeraj Chopra Stadium”. The focus of the Indian Army (in the field of sports) is to identify and train promising sportspersons in 11 disciplines.
- The Indian Army’s “Mission Olympics” programme was launched in 2001 with the intent to deliver medal-winning performances in the Olympics and other international events. Neeraj Chopra has won a Gold medal for India in the javelin throw event at Tokyo Olympics.
30 August: National Small Industry Day
- India observes National Small Industry Day on August 30, every year to commemorate the contribution of small-scale industry to the country’s growth.
- This day is specially dedicated to motivate and promote small industrial businesses. It also helps to promote the small-scale business industry growth. The importance of the small-scale business sector is huge in the overall economic growth of a Nation.
Renowned cricket coach Vasoo Paranjape passes away
- Former India cricketer and coach Vasoo Paranjape passed away at 82 in Mumbai on 30th Aug. He was considered a mentor of stalwarts like Sunil Gavaskar, Dilip Vengsarkar, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar and Rohit Sharma to name a few. He also gave Gavaskar the nickname ‘Sunny’.
- Born on November 21, 1938 in Gujarat, Paranjape was a former Ranji Trophy player and a coach at the National Cricket Academy. He was the father of former India and Mumbai cricketer Jatin Paranjape.
Eminent writer Shri Buddhadeb Guha Passed away
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has expressed deep grief over the passing away of eminent writer, Shri Buddhadeb Guha.
- “Shri Buddhadeb Guha’s writings were multifaceted and displayed great sensitivity to the environment. His works were enjoyed across generations, particularly among youngsters. His passing away is a big loss to the literary world. Condolences to his family and admirers.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|