Daily GK Update 6 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
52nd IFFI to be held in November 2021 in Goa
- The 52nd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will be held in Goa from 20th -28th November 2021.
- The regulations and poster for the 52nd IFFI were released by Hon’ble Minister of Information and Broadcasting Shri Prakash Javadekar.
Banking & Financial
GST collection dips below Rs 1 lakh crore in June
- GST collection dipped below Rs 1 lakh crore in June after staying above that mark for eight consecutive months.
- Centre mopped up Rs 92,849 crore GST for the month of June of which CGST is Rs 16,424 crore, SGST is Rs 20,397 crore, IGST is Rs 49,079 crore (including Rs 25,762 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is Rs 6,949 crore (including Rs 809 crore collected on import of goods.
Note: List of GST Collection previous months
- May 2021: Rs 1,02,709 crore
- April 2021: ₹1.41 lakh crore(All time Highest)
- March 2021: Rs. 1.24lacs cr.
- Feb 2021: Rs 1,13,143 crore
- January 2021: ₹ 1,19,847 crore
PhonePe partners Flipkart to digitise cash-on-delivery payments
- Digital payments platform PhonePe on 5th July announced it has partnered with Flipkart to enable pay-on-delivery service for the e-commerce major’s orders.
- PhonePe’s dynamic QR code solution will enable customers who earlier opted for ‘cash on delivery’ to pay digitally through any UPI app at the time of delivery.
- This will help reduce personal contact while ensuring safety and drive contactless payments for customers who are traditionally more comfortable with cash on delivery.
RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh penalty on Punjab & Sind Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India imposed a penalty of Rs 25 lakh on Punjab and Sind Bank for non-compliance with certain provisions of directions on ‘Cyber Security Framework in Banks.
- This penalty has been imposed in the exercise of powers vested in RBI under the provisions of section 47 A (1) (c) read with sections 46 (4) (i) and 51 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
Eight states get new governors
- President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed new governors in eight states. The appointments will take effect from the dates they assume charge of their respective offices.
|Madhya Pradesh||Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel|
|Mizoram||Dr. Hari Babu Kambhampati|
|Himachal Pradesh||Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar|
|Goa||P.S. Sreedharan Pillai|
|Tripura||Satyadev Narayan Arya|
Mary Kom, Manpreet Singh to be India’s flag-bearers at Tokyo Olympics
- MC Mary Kom, the six-time world boxing champion, and Manpreet Singh, the men’s hockey team skipper, will be India’s flag-bearers at the opening ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics, announced Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
- Bajrang Punia, a silver medallist at the 2018 World Wrestling Championships, will be the flag-bearer at the closing ceremony on August 8.
6th July: World Zoonoses Day
- World Zoonoses Day commemorates the work of French Biologist Louis Pasteur, who successfully administered the first-ever vaccine against rabies, a zoonotic disease, on 6 July 1885.
- The day presents an opportunity to educate the masses and raise awareness of diseases that can spread between animals and people.
- Theme 2021: “Let’s Break the Chain of Zoonotic Transmission.”
1st July: International Fruit Day
- In 2021 International Fruit Day was on July 1st. United Nations announced 2021 as international year of fruits and vegetables to raise more awareness on the nutritional and health benefits as well as reducing losses and waste in food systems.
- The main purpose of this day is to share fruits in joy and sympathy with family- members, friends or needy people as this day addresses to all people who create and preserve positive- living conditions.
- United Nations has declared ‘Watermelon’ as the “Fruit Of The Year 2021” with the motto to “Create Change Together”.
Filmmaker Richard Donner Passed away who made Superman one of us
- Richard Donner passing away, and instantly flashed back to the great entertainers that he had made. The 91-year-old filmmaker was at the forefront of some of the most popular genres in the history of mainstream cinema: the superhero movie, the horror flick, the buddy cop romps.
- And so much of what he did, with an enormous sense of style, is unforgettable.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|