Daily GK Update 8 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Modi Cabinet 2.0 Ministers List 2021
- PM Modi 2.0 Reshuffle Cabinet Full Ministers List: The Union Cabinet led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today expanded its council of ministers, the first such exercise in the third year oh his second term.
- While the cabinet reshuffle was on the cards for a long time, the move comes at a time when the Modi government faces criticism over the alleged mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic. READ Full List Click Here
Dept of Public Enterprises brought under Finance Ministry
- Central government has decided to bring Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) under finance ministry.
- DPE was earlier under Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. It has been brought under finance minister in a bid to ease coordination regarding future disinvestment plans.
- Finance ministry now comprises of six departments, after inclusion of DPE.
Other five departments are:
- Department of Economic Affairs,
- Department of Expenditure,
- Department of Revenue,
- Department of Investment & Public Asset Management and
- Department of Financial Services.
International (Current Affairs)
Facebook Launches newsletter platform “Bulletin”
- Social Media Giant Facebook has announced a set of publishing and subscription tools named Bulletin, aimed to promote independent writers in the US.
- Bulletin will include support focused on creation of content, monetisation and audience growth. It also aims to integrate its existing tools to support writing and audio content — from podcasts to Live Audio Rooms in one place.
Note: About Facebook
- Founded: February 2004
- CEO: Mark Zuckerberg
- Headquarters: California, United States
Banking & Financial
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Bank of India in distribution tie-up
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance and Bank of India have entered into a corporate agency agreement.
- This will enable distribution of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s products through the bank’s vast network of 5,084 branches, 80 retail business centres and 60 SME city centres across the country.
Note: About BOI
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Tagline: Relationship beyond Banking
- CEO: Atanu Kumar Das
Razorpay partners with Mastercard to launch ‘MandateHQ’ for recurring payments
- Payments solution provider Razorpay on 6th July said it has partnered with Mastercard to launch ‘MandateHQ’ – a payment interface that will help card-issuing banks to enable recurring payments for its customers.
- Razorpay, which is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, and others, aims to integrate MandateHQ with more than 50 banks in the next 12 months.
N Venudhar Reddy takes charge as Director General of All India Radio
- N Venudhar Reddy, an Indian Information Service, IIS Officer of 1988 batch took charge as Director General of All India Radio. Currently Working as Principal DG of News Services Division, All India Radio, he was given additional charge of AIR, upon the approval of the Appointments Committee of the cabinet.
- All India Radio, officially known since 1957 as Akashvani.
Mumbai, Pune To Host 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup
- Women’s Asian Cup 2020 in India will be held in Mumbai and Pune after the Asian Football Confederation dropped Bhubaneswar and Ahemdabad as venues to minimise the travelling time for participants and ensure an “optimum environment” for a bio-secure bubble.
- AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022 which is on schedule to take place from January 20 to February 6, 2022.
Virbhadra Singh former Himachal Pradesh CM and Congress leader passes away at 87
- Former Himachal Pradesh chief minister and senior Congress leader Virbhadra Singh passed away on 8th July. he was 87.
- Virbhadra Singh, a nine-time MLA and five-time member of Parliament, was Himachal Pradesh’s chief minister for six terms – from April 8, 1983 to March 5, 1990, December 3, 1993 to March 23, 1998 and from March 6, 2003 to December 29, 2007 and for the sixth time from December 25, 2012 to December 26, 2017.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|