CWC Result 2019:
The Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has release the result for the post of CWC Junior Superintendent (JS), Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) etc. The Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Exams will be conducted from 28th May – 30th May, 2019. The recruitment process for Junior Superintendent post is through a two-tier examination followed by the document verification. While, there is a single examination followed by interview in Superintendent post. Every aspirant who appeared for the exam from 28th-30th May can check their CWC Result & Cutoff from the mentioned below link.
CWC Junior Superintendent Result 2019
CWC Superintendent Result 2019 (To be Out Soon)
CWC Junior Superintendent Cutoff Marks 2019:
Important points to be noted for CWC 2019 Result:
- Marks Obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and also for final merit listing in two tier examination scheme.
- Maximum ratio in order of merit for Document Verification in case of Junior Superintendent is 1:3.
- The cutoff will differ post wise.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
CWC Cut-Off (Sectional): Junior Superintendent Prelims Result
CWC Cut-Off (Total): Junior Superintendent Prelims Result
CWC Result 2019
As the CWC Exam was conducted for various posts, the criteria for selection differs according to the post applied for. Below are the details for the selection process to get clarity for the result. All the posts have only one online test except Junior Superintendent, which has 2 stages of online test, i.e. Prelims and Mains. The Junior Superintendent Prelims Result will be out soon after which Mains examination will be conducted.
|Post Code||Selection Process|
|(Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical),
|Online Test + Document Verification followed by
|(Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior
|Online Test + Document Verification|
Important Points related to CWC Result
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of an Online examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview/document verification.
- The cutoff will depend on the number of Vacancies available
- Scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for the interview and also for final merit listing in the two-tier examination.
CWC Result 2019: Cut-Off Score
The CWC cut-off will vary according to the number of vacancies in each post. Take a look at the post wise distribution of vacancies from the below table:
Total Number of Vacancy: 571
|S. No.||Post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||30|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||01|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
|9||Junior Technical Assistant||238|
The number of candidates selected for the next stage will be in the ratio as given below:
|Name of the post||The maximum ratio in the order of merit for Interview/ Document Verification|
|Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent||1:5|
|Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior
INTERVIEW/ DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
For the posts of Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online test will subsequently be called for an Interview in the post to candidate ratio of 1:5
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 50% for Unreserved Candidates (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of online examination (exam) and Interview will be 85:15.
- The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online test and Interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent appointment process.
For the posts of Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Assistant
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online test will subsequently be called for the process of Document Verification (in person) in the post to candidate ratio of 1:3
- Those candidates who comes sufficiently high in merit and whose documents have been verified successfully and their eligibility for the posts has been established; will be shortlisted for appointment.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- The Hindu Review May 2019 (Bilingual) | Current Affairs PDF : Download Now
- Current Affairs 2019 MCQ May Month PDF : Date-wise Download Now
- May 2019 Monthly One liner Current affairs| Date-Wise : Download PDF
- LIC AAO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2019 : Download here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|