Daily GK Update, 10 August 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current affairs)
♦Flipkart signs MoU with UP government’s one District, One Product scheme
- E-commerce marketplace Flipkart has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the One District, One Product (ODOP) scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government to bring artisans, weavers and craftsmen into mainstream business.
- The initiative called `Flipkart Samarth` will enable them to break entry barriers by extending time-bound incubation support which includes benefits in the form of on-boarding, free cataloguing, marketing, account management, business insights and warehousing support.
- About ODOP scheme: “The ODOP scheme was introduced to give a boost to the MSME sector while preserving and promoting the exquisite, indigenous legacy of art in Uttar Pradesh.
Note: About UP
- Capital: Lucknow
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
♦Delhi Airport Develops Online “AIR SUVIDHA” Portal For International Passengers
- Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), a GMR Group-led consortium, on Friday announced that it has developed AIR SUVIDHA, a first-of-its-kind portal where India-bound international arriving flyers can fill the mandatory self-declaration form and also apply online for exemption from mandatory institution quarantine process.
- AIR SUVIDHA will help in making passengers’ journey more convenient and comfortable in a contactless way as they won’t have to fill the physical copies of the forms on arrival.
♦No sale of junk food within 50 metres of schools: FSSAI
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India recently announced that sale of junk and unhealthy food should be restricted within 50 metres schools and education institutions.
- The FSSAI has made the announcement to provide safe foods and balanced diet to children in schools. The foods referred to as HFSS (High in Fat, Salt and Sugar) cannot be sold in mess premises and scool canteens.
Note About FSSAI
- Founded: August 2011
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Agency executive: Rita Teaotia (Chairperson)
♦Union Environment Minister launched National Portal on Human Elephant conflict called “SURAKHSYA
- Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar launched National Portal on Human Elephant conflict called “SURAKHSYA”.
- The portal aims to collect real time information and will also manage conflicts on real time basis.
- The National Portal was launched during the celebration of international annual event World Elephant Day (every year on August 12).
- The portal will help to set data collection protocols, data visualization tools and data transmission pipelines.
♦Govt forms panel to fix ceiling rates under duty reimbursement scheme for exporters chaired by G K Pillai
- The government has constituted a three-member committee for determination of ceiling rates under a scheme for reimbursement of taxes and duties to exporters. The committee would be chaired by Secretary (retd) G K Pillai.
- The reimbursement of taxes under the Remission of Duties and Taxes on Export Products (RoDTEP) such as duty on power charges, VAT on fuel in transportation, farm sector, captive power generation, mandi tax, stamp duty and central excise duty on fuel used in transportation would make Indian products competitive in global markets.
List of recent Committee and Headed by
- Analysis of QR (Quick Response) Code’: Prof. Deepak.B. Phatak
- National Financial Reporting Authority: Professor R. Narayanaswamy
- Sebi rejigs advisory: Usha Thorat
- National level committee for reform in criminal law: Ranbir Singh
- Examine the possibility of offering Surety Bond for contractors (IRDAI): G. Srinivasan.
- Setting Parameters for Loan Restructuring: KV Kamath
♦9th August: International day of the world’s indigenous peoples 2020
- The International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples is celebrated on August 9 each year.
- It will focus on the how preservation and promotion of indigenous peoples’ traditional knowledge and practices.
- This year’s theme is COVID-19 and indigenous peoples’ resilience.
♦10th August: World Biofuel Day
- Every year 10th August is observed as World Bio-Fuel Day in a bid to create awareness about non fossil-fuels (Green Fuels), “World Biofuel Day” is observed every year on 10th August.
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural gas has started observing the World Bio fuel Day since 2015.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|