Daily GK Update 11 Nov 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020 :
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Gorakhpur to host International Bird Festival in February 2021
- International bird festival will be organized in Gorakhpur in the month of February. It will attract international tourists at Ramgarhtal Lake for bird watching, forest minister of Uttar Pradesh, Dara Singh Chauhan said on 10th Nov.
- Gorakhpur is developing fast in the sphere of eco-tourism and in 2021 Gorakhpur will have a zoo. Bird festival will certainly give boost to ecotourism in the area.
International (Current Affairs)
♦Nepal President releases Special Anthology on Mahatma Gandhi
- Nepal President, Bidya Devi Bhandari has released a special pictorial anthology on Mahatma Gandhi to mark the 151st birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. This anthology is written in the Nepali language.
- This anthology on Gandhi is titled as “Maile Bujheko Gandhi” or “the Gandhi as I understood”. The book has been released to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and the culmination of the 2 year-long celebrations of ‘150 years of Mahatma’.
Banking & Financial
♦Karnataka Bank launches National Common Mobility Debit card
- Karnataka Bank Ltd has launched National Common Mobility Debit Card.
- Aims: Users can make payments without inserting the card at PoS terminals. Payments can be made at toll plazas, metro transits, parking lots, retail outlets and smart cities with the help of this card. The card’s wallet supports small-ticket size offline payments through the value stored in the card.
Note: About Karnataka Bank
- Headquarters: Mangalore
- CEO: Mahabaleshwara M. S
- Tagline : “Your Family Bank Across India”.
♦TCS to acquire 100% shares of Postbank Systems from Deutsche Bank
- India’s largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 10th Nov announced it will acquire 100 per cent shares of Postbank Systems AG (PBS) from Deutsche Bank AG.
- PBS has been the internal IT provider for Postbank AG, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, catering for the German retail banking market.
♦Paytm launches Payout Links for small businesses
- Financial services platform Paytm has launched Payout Links, for businesses to process payout transactions easily on November 10. Payout Links will allow businesses to send ‘incentives’ or refunds to the customers’ bank accounts or wallet accounts.
- Aims: It is aimed at helping small businesses in sectors like gaming, retail, export, manufacturing and e-commerce. It can be used for salary payments, vendor payments, commissions and incentive transfers to be done instantly.
Note: About Paytm
- Founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Founded: August 2010, Noida
- CEO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
♦Tamil Nadu gets ‘Best State’ award for water management in 2019
- Tamil Nadu has won the “National Water Award” for being one of the best states for water security and management in 2019. Presented by the Union Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
- Tamil Nadu was followed by Maharashtra and Rajasthan as the best states under the normal category.
Note: About Tamil Nadu
- Capital: Chennai
- Chief minister: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
♦IPL 2020 final: Mumbai Indians beats Delhi Capitals to win fifth title
- Indians wins DREAM 11 IPL 2020,cruising to a fifth IPL title with a five-wicket victory over Delhi Capitals in final at the Dubai International Stadium.
- This is the 5th title for MI. This is IPL 13th Edition. READ Details……………
♦Defence Minister unveils A-SAT missile model at DRDO Bhawan
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on 10th Nov unveiled a model of Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) missile at the DRDO Bhawan premises.
- ”Mission Shakti” was the country”s first ever A-SAT missile test successfully conducted on March 27, 2019 from Dr AP J Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha, where a fast-moving Indian orbiting target satellite in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) was neutralised with pinpoint accuracy. The successful conduct of Mission Shakti made India the fourth nation in the world with the capability to defend its assets in outer space.
- A-SAT model will inspire the DRDO fraternity to take up many more such challenging missions in future.
♦11 November: National Education Day
- National Education Day or Rashtriya Shiksha Diwas is celebrated on 11 November every year. The day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first education minister of independent India.
- On 11 September 2008, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has announced to commemorate the birthday of the great person by recalling the contribution of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad in the field of education by celebrating 11 November as National Education Day.
Revision Important Days in November 2020
- November 1-World Vegan Day
- November 2-International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists
- November 5 (First Thursday)-International Day Against Violence and Bullying at School, including Cyberbullying
- November 5- World Tsunami Awareness Day
- November 7-National Cancer Awareness Day
- November 9-Legal Services Day
- November 10-World Science Day for Peace and Development, Transport Day
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|