Table of Contents
Daily GK Update: 12 April 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
International (Current Affairs)
♦Easter festival is celebrated on 12 April
- The festival is celebrated on the Sunday following the first full moon, the Paschal full moon, after the vernal equinox. Easter festival is celebrated by most Christians as they believe in the resurrection of Jesus. According to the Bible, the event is said to have occurred three days after Jesus was crucified by the Romans and died around 30-33 A.D.
♦Apple and Google collaborate to launch COVID-19 contact-tracing tech
- Software developers across the world are trying their best to develop programs or technical tools that can help the governments in combating with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In the same spirits, Apple and Google collaborated to enable the use of Bluetooth technology to help governments and health agencies reduce the spread of the virus, with user privacy and security central to the design.
Banking and Financial
♦World Bank sees FY21 India growth at 1.5-2.8%
- India is likely to record its worst growth performance since the 1991 liberalisation this fiscal year as the coronavirus outbreak severely disrupts the economy.
- India’s economy is expected to grow 1.5% to 2.8% in the 2020-21 fiscal which started on April 1, the World Bank said in its South Asia Economic Focus report.
- It estimated India will grow 4.8% to 5% in the 2019-20 fiscal that ended on March 31.
Note: India GDP projected F21
- India Ratings & Research-3.5%
- Goldman Sachs-1.6%
- ADB– 4%
- UN- 4.8%
♦Karnataka Bank gets RBI nod to reappoint Mahabaleshwara M S as MD and CEO for 3 years
- Private sector lender Karnataka Bank on 11th April said it has received RBI nod for reappointment of Mahabaleshwara M S as MD and CEO for next three years. The regulator has also approved for reappointment of P Jayarama Bhat as part time (non executive) chairman.
Note: About Karnataka Bank
Tagline: Your Family Bank Across India”
♦12th April: International Day of Human Space Flight 2020
- The International Day of Human Space Flight 2020 was observed on April 12, 2020. The day is to celebrate the beginning of the space era for mankind, the contribution of space science and technology and to ensure the realization to maintain outer space for peaceful purposes.
- The United Nations General Assembly in its resolution on April 7, 2011, had declared April 12 to be celebrated as International Day of Human Space Flight.
Note: List of March’s Important Day
- 1st March-World civil defence day
- 3rd March-World Hearing Day
- 3rd March-World Wildlife Day
- 8th March-International Women’s Day
- 15th March-World Consumer Rights Day
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here