The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 13 April 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- TRANSPARENCY (NOUN): Pellucidness (पारदर्शकता)
Synonyms: clarity, clearness
Antonyms: opacity, opaqueness
Example: I relish watching transparency of ice.
- TEMPORARILY (ADVERB): transiently (अस्थायी रूप से)
Synonyms: briefly, transitorily
Antonyms: permanently, for good
Example: The doctor said that symptoms may disappear temporarily.
3. STRINGENT (ADJECTIVE): rigid (कठोर)
Synonyms: draconian, binding
Antonyms: lenient, flexible
Example: Stringent guidelines on air pollution were given.
4. INTENTION (NOUN): purpose (इरादा)
Synonyms: motive, aim
Antonyms: discouragement, aimlessness
Example: Srishti was full of good intentions.
5. MALPRACTICE (NOUN): dereliction (भ्रष्टाचार)
Synonyms: misdeed, violation
Antonyms: behaviour, obedience
Example: These are the victims of medical malpractice.
- BOTTLENECK (NOUN): obstacle
Synonyms: barrier, congestion
Antonyms: aid, assistance
Example: He came passing through many bottleneck.
7. LINGER (VERB): loiter (विलंब करना)
Synonyms: drift, idle
Antonyms: advance, finish
Example: Don’t linger on the same topic.
8. ROBUST (ADJECTIVE): hearty (मजबूत)
Synonyms: healthy, sturdy
Antonyms: fragile, incapable
Example: He is an intelligent and a robust child.
- MEEK (ADJECTIVE): (विनयपूर्ण):shy
Synonyms: compliant, docile
Antonyms: immodest, intractable
Example: She is a meek girl and has always been like that.
10. PREEMINENT (ADJECTIVE): (पूर्वप्रतिष्ठित): distinguished
Synonyms: peerless, renowned
Antonyms: unimportant, insignificant
Example: He is a preeminent scientist.
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account