Daily GK Update 22nd March 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 22nd March: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Jharkhand government launched the “SAAMAR Campaign”
- The Jharkhand government has launched the “SAAMAR Campaign” which stands for “Strategic Action for Alleviation of Malnutrition and Anaemia Reduction” campaign recently. The campaign was launched to tackle the malnutrition in Jharkhand.
- The SAAMAR campaign was started with the aim of identifying the anaemic women and malnourished children. The campaign converges several departments to effectively tackle the problem of malnutrition.
Note: About Jharkhand
- Capital: Ranchi
- Chief minister: Hemant Soren
- Governor: Draupadi Murmu
Labour Ministry & BECIL sign agreement to conduct Survey
- The “Labour Bureau”, which is an attached office under the Ministry of Labour & Employment had signed an agreement with the “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)”, which is an enterprise under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, have signed a service level agreement in order to provide the technical and manpower support to the Labour Bureau.
- This support from BECIL will help in conducting All India Surveys on Migrant Workers as well as the All-India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey (AQEES). This agreement marks the beginning of “IT-enabled surveys” in which surveys by Bureau will be integrated with technology provided by BECIL. This will help in reducing the time taken to complete the surveys by 30-40%.
International (Current Affairs)
Dutch Prime Minister powers to fourth straight election Won
- Dutch (Netherlands) Prime Minister Mark Rutte’s conservative party powered to a fourth consecutive election victory in a vote held during a nationwide lockdown and dominated by the COVID-19 pandemic
- The feat put Rutte in position to lead coalition talks, most likely with another big winner — the centrist, pro-European D66 party led by former diplomat Sigrid Kaag, who danced on a table Wednesday night when an exit poll showed her party capturing one of its biggest-ever victories.
Note: About Netherlands
- Capital: Amsterdam
- Currency: Euro
India has world’s fourth strongest armed forces: Military Direct’s study
- China has the strongest military force in the world while India stands at number four, according to a study released on 21st March by defence website Military Direct.
- “The USA, despite their enormous military budgets, comes in 2nd place with 74 points, followed by Russia with 69, India at 61 and then France with 58. The UK just about makes the Top 10, coming in 9th place with a score of 43.
67th National Awards 2021
- 67th National Awards were finally announced on 22nd March. ‘Chhichhore’, which starred late actor Sushant Singh Rajput who died by suicide on June 14 last year, was adjudged the Best Hindi Film.
- Kangana Ranaut was feted with the Best Actress for her role in ‘Manikarnika’ and ‘Panga’. The National Award for Best Actor was shared by Manoj Bajpayee for his performance in ‘Bhonsle’, and Dhanush for ‘Asuran’ which also won Best Tamil Film. READ FULL LIST…………………
22 March – World Water Day
- On 22 March, World Water Day is observed annually to raise awareness about the importance of freshwater and advocating for the sustainable management of freshwater resources.
- It was recommended to celebrate in 1992 at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janerio. And then, in 1993 the first World Water Day is celebrated.
- Theme 2021: “Valuing Water”
20th March: UN French Language Day
- The UN French Language Day is observed annually on 20 March. The day was established by the UN’s Department of Public Information in 2010, to celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity as well as to promote equal use of all six official languages throughout the Organization.
- March 20 was chosen as the date for the French language since it coincides with the 40th anniversary of the International Organization of La Francophonie, representing countries and regions where French is a customary language.
Note: Different Language day
- Arabic-December 18,
- English-April 23,
- Chinese-April 20,
- French-March 20,
- Russia-June 6,
- World Hindi day– 10 January
March 22: Bihar Diwas
- Bihar is celebrating its 109th foundation day on March 22, 2021. The foundation day is known as the “Bihar Day”. The day is regarded as a public holiday across the state.
- The day is observed every year on March 22. It marks the formation of state of Bihar. On this day, Bihar was carved out of the Bengal by the British government in the year 1912.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|