Daily GK Update 25th March 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 24th March: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Net Zero Emissions in India’s Energy System by 2050: TERI and Shell
- A recent modelling report jointly undertaken by TERI and Shell maps out an illustrative technological pathway for India’s domestic energy system to move towards net-zero emissions by 2050, while delivering sustainable economic growth.
- “It requires the development of new fuels Energy efficiency must improve significantly, and carbon removals will have a critical role in moving towards zero emissions.
- According to the report titled ‘India: Transforming to a net-zero emissions energy system’, the transformations needed over the next 30 years for India, in pursuit of this goal by mid-century would consist of several areas of action.
Upcoming Government Scheme Project Targets Agendas List
- PM vision of $ 5 trillion Economy-2025
- To Eliminate TB-2025
- Housing for All-2022
- Doubling Farmers income-2022
- To generate solar Power (500GW)-2030
- Har Ghar Jal-2024
- Utkarsh (Road Plan by RBI)-2022
- Clean Drinking water to all by-2024
- Achieve zero road accident fatalities: 2030
Kurnool Airport inaugurated: Flight operations to start from 28th March 2021 under UDAN
- Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, MoS, I/C, Civil Aviation inaugurated the Kurnool Airport, Orvakal, Andhra Pradesh in a virtual ceremony on 25th March. Shri Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy, Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh attended the inauguration at Kurnool airport along with senior officials and other important stakeholders.
- Senior officials of the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) & Airport Authority of India (AAI) also attended the event virtually. Kurnool is the 6th airport in Andhra Pradesh to become functional after Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Rajahmundry & Vijayawada.
International (Current Affairs)
India ranks 40th on International Intellectual Property Index 2021
- India ranked 40 among 53 global economies on the latest annual edition of the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index.
- Released annually by the US Chamber of Commerce Global Innovation Policy Centre (GIPC), the Index evaluates Intellectual Property rights in 53 global economies from patent and copyright policies to commercialisation of IP assets and ratification of international treaties.
- The overall global IP environment improved in 2020, with positive score increasing in 32 of the 53 economies measured by the IP Index. This is the ninth IP index released by the GIPC.
- Rank 1: US
- Rank 2: UK
- Rank 3: Germany
List of India’s Rank Different Index 2020
- Human Development Index 2020: 131st
- Human Freedom Index 2020: 111th
- Corruption Perception Index 2020: 86th
- Economic Freedom Index 2021: 121st
- World Happiness Report 2021-139th
World’s first Ship Tunnel to be built in Norway
- The Norwegian Coastal Administration has received the green signal to start working on the construction of the world’s first tunnel, being built exclusively for ships.
- The construction would begin in 2022 and would take three to four years to complete.
- The tunnel is dubbed as “Stad Ship Tunnel” and would be built under the mountainous Stadhavet peninsula in northwestern Norway.
Note: About Tunnel
- length: 1.7km
- Capacity: handle ships of up to 16,000 tonnes
- Height: 49 metres (161 ft)
- Wide: 36 metres (118 ft)
- Estimated cost: at least 2.8 billion Norwegian kroner (NZ$460 million)
CJI SA Bobde recommends Justice NV Ramana as his successor
- Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde has recommended Justice NV Ramana’s name as his successor after he retires next month. CJI Bobde is set to retire on 23 April.
- Justice NV Ramana is the most senior judge in the apex court after CJI Bobde. On appointment, Justice NV Ramana will be the 48th Chief Justice of India and he will have a long tenure as CJI for over 16 months.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Awarded With ‘Great Place To Work’ Certification
- ESAF Small Finance Bank had been awarded ‘Great place to work’ certification by the Great place to Work Institute.
- The certification is the result of an employee survey conducted by the third-party global authority on recognising high-trust and performance culture at workplaces. This recognition acknowledges the bank’s commitment and credibility amongst its employees.
Note: About ESAF Small Finance Bank
- MD & CEO: K Paul Thomas;
- HQ: Thrissur, Kerala.
Hindi Writer Prof. Sharad Pagare Selected for Vyas Samman 2020
- Hindi writer Professor Sharad Pagare has been chosen to be conferred with the prestigious Vyas Samman for the year 2020.
- He will be awarded the 31st Vyas Samman for his novel ‘Patliputru Ki Samragi.’
- The work should be authored by an Indian citizen and published during the last 10 years. It carries an award of Rs 4 lakh along with a citation and plaque.
Note: About Vyas Samman
- Started: 1991
- Given by: K K Birla Foundation
- For: An outstanding literary work in Hindi.
- Reward: Rs 4 lacs
ISRO demonstrates ‘Free space quantum communication’ for the first time
- For the first time, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently demonstrated free-space quantum communication over a distance of 300 m. It demonstrated live videoconferencing using quantum-key-encrypted signals.
- The free-space Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) was demonstrated at Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad.
Khelo India Scheme extended till 2025-26
- “The Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju has decided to extend Khelo India scheme from 2021-22 to 2025-26. The Ministry has furnished an Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) memorandum to the Ministry of Finance for extension/continuation of the Khelo India Scheme from 2021-22 to 2025-26.
- “An amount of Rs 8750 crore has been estimated as financial implication of the new Khelo India Scheme (2021-22 to 2025-26) in the EFC memorandum furnished to the Ministry of Finance. An amount of Rs 657.71 crore has been allocated in the Budget Estimate (B.E.) for the year 2021-22 under the Khelo India Scheme.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|