Daily GK Update 27th, 28th March 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 27th , 28th March: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
7th annual summit of NATHEALTH
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan, addressed the 7th annual summit of NATHEALTH in virtual mode on March 26, 2021. The summit focused on ‘Indian Health system expansion in post-COVID era’.
- While addressing the summit the minister reiterated the commitments of government for fulfilling goal of Health for all.
- He noted that, “Health for All” is a top priority for current Government and to institutionalize the approach towards this goal, government has launched the “National Health Policy” in 2017.
- The primary vision of policy-framework is to attain highest possible level of health and well-being for all irrespective of all age groups. To attain this vision, the policy emphasizes on preventive & promotive aspects of health and providing universal access to good quality healthcare services. Government also launched Ayushman Bharat program with the objective of providing Universal Free Access to primary health care, promoting health and wellbeing.
About Health Union Budget 2021-22
- Union Budget 2021-22 also identifies Health as one of the six main pillars to drive growth.
- It has adopted a holistic approach towards health and wellbeing with a financial allocation of Rs 2,23,846 crore in 2021-22.
- It accounts for an increase by 137% over 2020-2021.
- To achieve the objectives of policy, government is working towards increasing health expenditure by 2.5 % of GDP 2025.
- Government is also encouraging State Governments to increase State sector health spending to 8% of State’s GDP.
Banking & Financial
S&P raises India’s FY22 GDP growth forecast to 11% from 10%
- S&P Global Ratings on 26th March raised India’s growth forecast for financial year 2021-22 to 11% from 10% earlier, led by an expansionary fiscal policy aimed at boosting domestic private spending.
- It has also raised 2021 growth forecast for China to 8% from 7% on stronger-than-expected exports and lingering momentum in the property market.
HDFC Bank Named India’s Best SME Bank By Asiamoney
- HDFC Bank was adjudged the ‘India’s Best Bank for SMEs’ at the Asiamoney Best Bank Awards 2021. In its evaluation the magazine said on its website – “HDFC Bank’s transformation of its micro, small and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) business over the past few years makes it a worthy winner of this award.”
- The Annual Best Banks survey of the financial magazine based in Hong Kong, aims to identify which banks in each market have excelled across a range of core banking activities over the past 12 months.
Note: About HDFC Bank
- CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: August 1994
SAIL Chairperson Soma Mondal appointed Chairperson of SCOPE
- Soma Mondal, chairperson of state-owned Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), was on March 26, 2021 elected the new chairperson of Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE). Mondal will have a two-year term starting April; she took charge of SAIL on January 1, 2021.
- SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs). It promotes excellence in organisations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
‘Girl Gang’ Announced Official Song of ICC Women’s World Cup 2022
- Girl Gang, a track by New Zealand singer Gin Wigmore, has been announced as the official song of the 2022 ICC Women’s World Cup. The tournament is set to be hosted in New Zealand from March 4 to April 3, 2022.
- Originally scheduled to be held from February 6 to March 7, 2021, the World Cup was postponed by a year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Note: About ICC
- Chairperson: Greg Barclay
- Deputy Chairman: Imran Khwaja
- CEO: Manu Sawhney
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Founded: 15 June 1909
ISRO revises launch schedule of GISAT-1
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has revised the schedule launch of geo imaging satellite GISAT-1 on board GSLV-F10 rocket after a minor issue occurred with the spacecraft.
- About GISAT: GSAT is an Indian imaging satellite class for the geostationary orbit. It comprises of a high temporal resolution which helps in providing near real time imaging along with fast revisit capability besides real time monitoring.
- Two identical satellites will be providing resolution in range of 42 to 318 m. It will also carry multi-spectral multi-resolution imaging instruments. GISAT-1 is first state-of- the-art agile earth observation satellite. It will be placed in a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit by GSLV-F10.
Note: About ISRO
- Formed: 15 August 1969
- Headquarters: Bengaluru
- Founder: Vikram Sarabhai
- Director: Kailasavadivoo Sivan
27 March – World Theatre Day
- World Theatre Day is celebrated on 27 March annually across the world since 1962 to raise the importance of the art form “theatre” and to act as a wakeup call for governments, politicians, and institutions that have not yet recognised its value to the people and also have not realised its potential for economic growth.
27 March: Earth Hour 2021
- Every year, the Earth Hour is celebrated worldwide on the last Saturday of March month to show support for the fight against climate change and commitment towards a better planet. Earth Hour 2021 is being marked on March 27, 2021.
- Theme 2021: “Climate Change to Save Earth.”
Noted journalist and author Anil Dharker dies in Mumbai
- Noted journalist and author Anil Dharker, founder of Mumbai International Literature Festival and Literature Live! died in Mumbai on March 26, 2021.
- Dharker, who was in his mid-70s, was the editor of several publications including Mid-Day and The Independent and played a vital role in opening the Akashwani Auditorium in south Mumbai as an art movie theatre.
Attempt Current Affairs QUIZ
Biggest Holi Offer for All Online Test Series for 2021. get 25% Discount.
Use Code: HOLI
Click to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel for Free Complete Banking & Insurance Course
Click here to Buy RRB PO Prelims Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|