Profit And Loss for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz -5
Profit and Loss plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Profit and Loss in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Profit and Loss questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Profit and Loss questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Profit and Loss questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Profit and Loss of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Profit and Loss quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Profit and Loss quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Profit and Loss Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. A shopkeeper sold a jean in Rs. 950 and made profit of 25% on CP and sold a shirt in 575 and made a profit of 15% on CP. If shopkeeper sold jeans in Rs. 720, then find what price should he sold shirt to make a profit of 20% of both items?
(a) Rs. 792
(b) Rs. 732
(c) Rs. 742
(d) Rs. 752
(e) Rs. 712
2. A seller markup the price 20% above its cost price and give 10% discount on the item. While selling he cheats customer by 25% less in weight. Find the overall profit percent?
3. A shopkeeper sold two articles, if he marked up second article at 14.28% above first article’s selling price and gives a discount of 20% on that, then a loss of 20% occur on first one and 25% profit on second article. Find total selling price of both articles, if he made total loss of 282 on both articles.
(a) Rs. 8040
(b) Rs. 4080
(c) Rs. 6090
(d) Rs. 5080
(e) Rs. 8060
4. Satish sold an article at a loss of 25%. If he has sold the same article. Rs. 130 more then he would have gained 40%. Then find the cost price of the article?
(a) Rs. 220
(b) Rs. 150
(c) Rs. 200
(d) Rs. 340
(e) Rs. 100\
5. Abhinav get a loss of Rs. 50 when he sold his watch at a discount of 20% on marked price. Find the cost price of article when percentage of mark up above cost price is equal to percentage discount given on M.P.
(a) Rs. 1250
(b) Rs. 950
(c) Rs. 900
(d) Rs. 1400
(e) Rs. 800
6. A man sold article A at 20% profit and another article B at 20% loss. Find his overall profit/loss percentage if SP of both articles was same?
(a) 4% profit
(b) 5% profit
(c) 5% loss
(d) 4% loss
(e) 6% loss
7. A dishonest cloth trader marks up his cloth by 20% and gives a discount of 10% to the customer. Besides, he also cheats both his supplier and his buyer by 10cm while selling 1 m. Find the percentage profit earned by the trader?
8. A garment company declared 17% discount for wholesale buyers. Mr Abhinav, a whole seller bought garments from the company for Rs. 1660 after getting discount. He fixed up the selling price of garments in such a way that he earned a profit of 7% on original company price. What is the selling price?
(a) Rs. 2130
(b) Rs. 2140
(c) Rs. 2410
(d) Rs. 2310
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|