If you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your English language section. Here we are providing Daily top basic Grammar Rules of English Language to crack any competitive exams.
SIMPLE RULE FOR ERROR
- ‘That’ should not be used before what, who, whose, whom, how, when.
- “No sooner” is always followed by ‘did’.
- Verb should not follow preposition.
- For given time in future use ‘in’ not ‘after’.
- Definite article ‘the’ follows only noun.