SBI PO and IBPS PO Essay written last 8 Years
Dear candidates, As you are aware, the notifications for the SBI PO 2022 and IBPS PO 2022 have already been published. You must have begun preparing for the Mains Paper, and many of you have probably begun revising the syllabus. Both the exams SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains are followed by a Descriptive Test.
In the SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains Exams, the Descriptive Test will be given for 50 and 25 marks, respectively. The duration of the test for both the exams is 30 minutes. The Descriptive Test includes two sections i.e. Essay Writing and Letter Writing.
Writing skills are essential for all candidates appearing for the SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains exams. Knowing the essay-writing topics from the previous year will help you prepare and will also give you an idea of what to expect in the upcoming exam.
Here, we are providing you with a list of essay writing topics that were asked in the previous year’s SBI PO Main and IBPS PO Mains exams.
- One Nation, One Ration Card.
- Future of Electric Vehicle In India.
- Digital Payment – Issues and Opportunities In India.
- Impact of social media in our daily life.
- Delhi NCR Pollution : An unsolved Problem.
- Self Reliant Farmers & Role Of MSME.
- India’s border disputes.
- Pros and cons of Artificial intelligence.
- The Interconnected Global Economy : Challenges and opportunities for the World
- Discuss the measures to prevent migration of people from rural areas to urban areas.
- Role of banks in promoting financial inclusion in villages.
- Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
- Covid-19 and Lockdown.
- Startup Ecosystem In India.
- Pros and cons of 4 days of working in a week.
- India’s economic slowdown – cause and consequences.
- Privacy and surveillance : on what’s app user Policy change.
- Cyber security and Banking.
- Pros and cons of Online Study.
- Russia vs Ukraine war.
- Does India need a universal Health Care’s System.
- Impact of climate change globally.
- Privatization of Banks.
- 5G Services In India.
- Aatma Nirbhar Abhiyan.
- The Unemployment problem in India.
- Pros and Cons : Renewable energy.
- Role of women entrepreneurs in the Indian economy.
- New Education Policy.
- Women’s Empowerment In India : Reality or Rhetoric.
- Youth is lacking focus on enticing the world.
- Pros and Cons : Digital Payment.
- Indian Economy Challenge : how to revive.
- What are the main factors responsible for gender discrimination in India? Also discuss various initiatives taken so far by the Government to mitigate it.
- Discuss pros & cons of implementation of GST.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|