Direction Sense Based for RRB PO & RRB CELRK : Quiz 9
Direction Sense question is frequently asked in many government exams like Banking, SSC, Railways and others. Many candidates find Direction Sense questions difficult. Instead of becoming concerned, use the Direction Sense Questions on this page to help you conquer the challenge.
For the advantage of students, we have provided Direction Sense Questions and Answers for free. These Direction Sense Quiz can help you pass a variety of examinations, including SSC, Railways, Banking, and other government jobs.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
There are AB axis in such a way that A is in north and B is in south direction. There is XY axis in such a way that X is in west direction and Y is in east direction. AB axis and XY axis intersect at a point Q in such a way that AQ is 11m, QB is 10m, QX is 9m, QY is 8 m.
Rohit starts from point X and walks 5m in north direction and turns to right and walks again 2m then again turns right and walks 9m till point M. Raman starts from point A walks in east direction to 6m and turns right and walks 3m then again turns right and walks 4m.Ritesh starts from point Y and walks in south direction 7m and turns to right and walks 2m and again turns to his right and walks 4m.
1. Point M is in which direction with respect to Raman’s current position?
2. Ritesh’s current position is in which direction with respect to Rohit’s current position?
3. What is distance between point M and point X?
4. What is the shortest distance between point M and Ritesh initial position?
5. Raman current position is in which direction with respect to Ritesh initial position?
Directions (6-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow:
There are five Bikes – P, Q, R, S, T – parked in a row facing north direction, but not necessarily in the same order. The distances between two adjacent bikes are successive multiples of two (i.e. if the distance between the 1st and the 2nd bike is 2 m, 1st and the 3rd bike is 4m and between 1st and 4th bike is 6 m and so on.)
(i.e. suppose Bike P is left end of the line at point R then the remaining people will stand at a distance as follows -2m, 4m, 6m……………from the end)
Bike R is placed to the extreme right in all the bikes. Bike Q is placed between bike P and bike T. Bike S is placed fourth from the left end. Bike T did not place at the extreme end. Bike Q starts from its initial position in south direction at the speed of 5 km/hour. Bike Q covered distance in south direction in 2 hours at stops at point X. Bike R starts and covers distance of 4km in south direction then moves in south- west direction and stops at point X. Bike S covers distance of 15 km in south direction and stops at point Y. Both Bike Q and R starts together and covers some distance in south-east direction till point Y.
6. Bike P is in which direction with respect to Bike Q’s final position?
(e) None of these
7. What is the shortest distance between Point X and Bike R’s initial position?
8. What is the shortest distance between Bike R’s final position and Bike Q’s initial position?
9. Bike T is in which direction with respect to point Y?
(e) None of these
10. From my house, I starts to walk in east direction and covers a distance of 14 meters then takes a move to south and covers a distance of 20 meters and again takes a move to west and covers a distance of 9 meters and finally I moves to north and covers a distance of 8 meters and reaches to my friend’s house. My friend’s house is in which direction from my house?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|