FCI Manger Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Food Cooperation of India (FCI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Manager Category-II with Various Post. The exam will conduct on Phase I and Phase II. So here we cameout with the detailed Syllabus and Exam pattern of FCI Manager Recruitment. Candidates can check here the detailed syllabus and start their preparation accordingly.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Phase 1
Below is the FCI Manager syllabus of FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 exam for Phase I:
|English Language||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Aptitude|
|· Reading Comprehension
· Cloze Test
· Sentence Errors
· Vocabulary based questions
· Sentence Improvement
· Jumbled Paragraph/Sentences
· Paragraph Fillers
· Paragraph Conclusion
· Paragraph/Sentences Restatement
· Seating Arrangements
· Direction Sense
· Blood Relation
· Order and Ranking
· Machine Input-Output
· Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
· Data Sufficiency
· Logical Reasoning:
· Passage Inference,
· Statement and Assumption,
· Conclusion etc
|· Data Interpretation
· Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
· Number Series
· Approximation and Simplification
· Data Sufficiency
· Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems:
· HCF and LCM,
· Profit and Loss,
· SI & CI,
· Problem on Ages,
· Work and Time,
· Speed Distance and Time,
· Permutation and Combination,
· Ratio and Proportion,
· Problems on Boats and Stream,
· Problems on Trains,
· Mixture and Allegation,
· Pipes and Cisterns
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Phase II
- Only Paper I for posts-Manager (General), Manager (Depot) and Manager (Movement)
- Paper I + Paper II for posts- Manager (Accounts), Manager (Technical), Manager (Civil Engineering), Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Paper III + Paper IV for Post-Manager (Hindi)
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Paper-I (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks)
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs. The syllabus will be similar to banking exams and candidates need to prepare accordingly.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Paper-II (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks)
- Manager (Accounts) (Post Code-D):
Paper 2 for Manager(Accounts) will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance. The syllabus for the same is given below:
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: (a) Analysis of Financial statement (b) Budgeting & Budgetary control (c) Working Capital management (d) Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
- Taxation: (a) Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc. (b) Goods & Services Tax.
- Auditing: (a) Auditing Concepts and Methods (b) Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: (a) Contract Act (b) Companies Act (c) Sales of Goods Act (d) Negotiable Instrument Act (e) Consumer Protection Act (f) RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System (b) Browsers (c) Email (d) Memory (Internal, External, portable) (e) Chats (f) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (g) Networks.
II. Manager (Technical) (Post Code-E)
Paper 2 for the post of Manager(Technical) comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio-Technology
- Agricultural- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of Cereals & Pulses, Food grain Protection, Agriculture Extension.
2. Biotechnology- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, Recent trends.
3. Entomology- Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, integrated Post Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
4. Chemistry- Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Basics Metals & Non-metals, Organic Chemistry, Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats).
5. PFA Act, 1964,Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005.
III. Manager (Civil Engineering) (Post Code-F)
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology: Selection of site for the construction, Planning and orientation of buildings, Ventilation and air conditioning, acoustics. Building and highway materials, Stones, Bricks timber, Lime, Cement Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
2. Building Materials: Stone, Lime, Glass, Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics, Aluminium, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks and Aggregates Classification, properties and selection criteria, Cement etc.
3. Construction Practice, Planning and Management: Construction Planning, Equipment, site investigation, Tendering Process and Contract Management, Quality Control, Productivity, Operation Cost; Land acquisition, Labor safety and welfare.
4. Surveying: Surveying, Leveling, temporary and permanent adjustments of levels and
Theodolite, Use of theodolite, tachometry. Trigonometrically and Triangulation survey. Contours and contouring, Computations of areas and volumes.
5. Soil/Geotechnical Engineering: Classification of soil, Field identification tests, water content, specific gravity, voids ratio, porosity, Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field, Darcy’s law, Flow nets its Characteristics. Local and general shear failures, design Criteria for shallow foundation, Plate load test, Stability of simple slopes.
6. Highway and bridges: Classification of road land width, Flexible pavements, WBM courses, sub base, sand bitumen base curse, crushed cement concrete base / sub-base course. Prime and tack coats, surface dressing, Asphaltic concrete, seal coats etc.
7. Structural Analysis: Strength of materials, Bending moments and shear force, Analysis of determinate and indeterminate structure, Suspended Cables, Concepts and use of Computer Aided Design.
8. Design of steel structures: Principles of working stress methods, Design of tension and compression members, Design of beams and beam column connections, built-up sections, Girders, Industrial roofs, Principles of Ultimate load design.
9. Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures: Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression and combined forces; Design of beams, Slabs, Lintels, Foundations, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases.
10. Estimating, Costing and Valuation: estimate, analysis of rates, earthwork, Brick , RCC work shuttering, Painting, Flooring, Plastering flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles etc. Valuation- Value and cost, scrap value, salvage value, assessed value, sinking fund, depreciation and obsolescence, methods of valuation.
IV. Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code-G)
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer,
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning,
- Theory of Machines, Machine Design,
- Strength of Materials, Engineering Materials,
- Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
- Production Planning and Control Material handling,
- Electrical Circuits, Network theorems, EM Theory, Electrostatics,
- Material Science (Electric Materials), Electrical Measurements,
- Elements of Computation
- Power Apparatus and Systems (Power System: Power generation; Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear & Solar power production and Transmissions),
- Electro mechanics, Control Systems, Electronics and Communications, Estimation and costing,
- Use of computers.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Paper-III & Paper IV
Candidates applying for the post of Manager (Hindi) will be required to appear for both Paper III and Paper IV. The merit of online test will be on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in both Paper – III and Paper- IV.
Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks)
In this, candidates will get 120 Multiple Choice Questions on subjects namely General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.
Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test)
This paper will be subjective in nature.
i. 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English (30 Marks)
ii. 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (30 Marks)
iii. 01 essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
iv. 01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks).
For appearing in Paper-IV Manager (Hindi) candidate should be able to use the
following keyboard layouts:
2. Remington (GAIL)
Apply Online (Start Soon)
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here