GA/GK Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2019 :
Today IBPS Conducting IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam all over the India. Now the IBPS PO Mains 2019 is over and Aspirants are waiting for the GA/GK Questions asked in IBPS PO Mains exam. Candidates who have appeared in the IBPS PO Mains exam today can check the GA Questions asked in today’s exam and check there accuracy and marks secured in IBPS PO Mains GA Section.
- What is the theme of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2019?
Ans: “Engage the Past Through Sound and Images”
- Which actor unveiled the ICC World Cup Cup trophies for the men’s and women’s tournament at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)?
Ans: Kareena Kapoor
- Which is the first central government healthcare centre to have robotic surgery facility?
Ans: Safdarjung Hospital
- Which institute has made the first-ever Indian Brain Atlas (IBA)?
Ans: International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
- Vikram Solar based in which city?
- Who is the author of the book “The Unquiet River: A Biography of the Brahmaputra”?
Ans: Arupjyoti Saikia
- Srei Equipment Finance Ltd partnered with which bank to provide loans to MSMEs Sector?
Ans: United Bank of India (UBI)
- How many countries have signed the International Solar Alliance (ISA) framework?
- Which organization presented the Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2019 for social justice?
Ans: Harmony Foundation
- Which company signed Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NTPC Limited and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)?
Ans: Siemens Limited
- Hyderabad has been announced as ‘Creative City’ by UNESCO for?
- In which state the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide USD 451 mn loan to strengthen power connectivity of CKIC?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
- India and ADB (Asian Development Bank) signed a 200-million dollar loan agreement for upgrading roads in which state?
- Who has become the first state in the country to get the law on contract farming?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
- As per the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019, what percentage of GDP of India is spent on public expenditure on health?
- Which state government has launched ABADHA scheme?
17.Recipient of the 2018 Vyas Samman wrote ‘Jitane Log Utane Prem’ poem?
Ans: Liladhar Jagudi
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Italian Golden Sand Art Award, 2019?
Ans: Sudarsan Pattnaik
- Where is the headquarter of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank?
- Who has been appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of India (CJI) of India?
Ans: Sharad Arvind Bobde
- Baroda FASTag is based on which technology?
Ans: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology
- MD & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank Karnam Sekar was the former MD and CEO of which bank?
Ans: Dena Bank
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) set up, owned and operated by non-bank entities are called ___
Ans: “White Label ATMs” (WLAs)
- Which bank has launched a new Fixed Deposit (FD) scheme – FD Health?
Ans: ICICI Bank
- sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is based on which technology?
Ans: Near Field Communication (NFC)
Ans: Contactless Technology
- RBI approves the merger of 13 District Cooperative Banks with state cooperative banks of which state?
- Global Alumni Endowment Fund has been launched by which institute?
Ans: IIT Delhi
- The government announced to set up an alternative investment fund (AIF) worth Rs 25,000 crore for__.
Ans: Housing Sector
- Bharosa Saving Accounts is launched by which Payments Bank?
Ans: Airtel Payments Bank
- The Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) prepared the Report of __.
Ans: National Health Profile
- The CIBIL Score containing how many digits?
Ans: Three (The CIBIL Score is a 3-digit number ranging from 300-900).
- Which resolution scheme was launched to solve the NPA problem through a market-led approach?
Ans: Project Sashakt
- Indian Railways’ which zone conducted ‘Operation Dhanush’against ticket touts involved in e-ticketing?
Ans: Central Railway zone
- Who is the Chairman of the high-level panel to suggest possible structures and regulations for creating ‘social stock exchanges’ formed by SEBI?
Ans: Ishaat Husain
1) Sebi sets up panel to suggest norms for social stock exchanges- Ishaat husaain
2)Vikram solar- kolkata
3) which indian bollywood actor unveiled trophy in Australia- karrena kappor
4)200 million adb-Rural Road Project in Maharashtra
5) Sudarsan Pattnaik becomes first Indian to win prestigious Italian award for sand art
6)Last year gdp growth-
7)Fas tag: Radio-frequency identification –
9)Operation dhanush- ndian Railways’ Central Railway zone conducted ‘Operation Dhanush’ on Saturday against ticket touts involved in e-ticketing.
10)Health fd- ICICI Bank introduces ‘FD Health’;
11)Bharosa Scheme- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 – Eligibility, Registration, Benefits (Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh) )
12)Vyas saaman2108- The 28th Vyas Samman for the year 2018 was conferred on well known Hindi writer Leeladhar Jagoori
Nasira Sharma to receive ‘Vyas Samman 2019’
13)Audio video day theme- “Engage the Past Through Sound and Images”.
14)ABADHA scheme- Odisha approved Rs.3,208 crore under ABADHA scheme
15)Ujjivan headquarter- Bengaluru
16)India invest how much on health of gdp 2017-18-1.4%
17) Karnam Sekar MD before Indian Overseas Bank – Dena Bank
18) Num of Member International Solar Alliance-83
19) mother teresa memorial award by which foundation? Harmon
20) 25,000 crore allocated by govt for ?- The Modi government’s Rs 25,000-crore bonanza for the real estate sector
21) unquiet river Brahmaputra book by which author?- Arupjyoti Saikia
22) hospital robotic surgery? Safdarjung
23) 451mn dollars by adb to which state? Tamil nadu
24) which Institute launched a fund for alumi-Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
25) CIBIL score how many digit?-3
26) RBI allow which type of atm for NBFC-White lebel Atm