LIC AAO Mains 2023 Memory based General Awareness Questions
LIC has conducted online exam today (19 March 2023) all over India for the recruitment of LIC AAO Mains Exam 2022-23, in which General Awareness (GA) section asked in LIC AAO Mains exam. So here we came out with General Awareness Questions asked in LIC AAO Mains exam. You can check below General Awareness Questions asked in lic aao mains exam and check your right and wrong attempts. Memory Based Questions.
1) India becomes the third-largest auto market globally, surpasses- Japan
2) Which bank sponsor khelo India youth game-SBI
3) Guest of pravasi divas 2023-Zaneta Mascarenhas, Member of Parliament of Australia
4)on which date “beating retreat” celebrate-29 January
5) India defeat which team in U19 women world Cup-England
6) Deadline of Aadhaar link with PAN- 31 March 2023
7) Top 3 tableau of republic day-Uttarakhand ,Maharashtra, UP
8) Which country top the passport index-JAPAN
9)COP 28 held in which Country-UAE
10)ISRO-SSLV altitude-356.2 km with 37.2° inclination.
11) El Nino in which sea-Pacific Ocean
12) Most valuable Company-APPLE
13)Ajay bangar is CEO of which company-Tudip Technologies
14) 120 feet tall POLO statue in which state-Manipur
15) BRICS 2023 held in which country-South Africa (15th Edition)
16) 22nd law commission extended till-31 August 2024
17) Number of person got Padma Vibhushan award 2022- Four
18)COMET -C colour
19) Incovacc is made by-Bharat Biotech
20) “The poverty of political Economy” book is written by-Meghnad Desai, Baron Desai
21)Digi yatra related one question
22) Kushal karamyogi Programme for– civil services capacity building.
23) National Green hydrogen target for 5 million metric ton by-2030
24) Hallmark except gold
25)NISHAN navy flag of Indian Navy-Used aboard Indian naval vessels, shore establishments and naval air stations as its principal form of maritime identification.
26) MyGov platform is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre