GIPSA Promotion Exam Study Material
ABOUT GIPSA EXAMINATION:
Promotional Exams are conducted by Public Sector General Insurance Companies (PSGICs) to evaluate and filter its workers based on their performance in the examination. GIPSA stands for General insurance public sector association. Every year, it holds an all-India competitive examination for promotion for officials of GIPSA member corporations in scales 1, 2, 3, and 4 to be promoted to the higher cadre. From the 2019–20 fiscal year onwards, the written exam is only for Fast track promotion channel candidates. The purpose of the test is to assess the candidate’s functional and technical knowledge, legal and regulatory aspects, exposure, and work skills proficiency, as well as their thinking ability.
GIPSA EXAMINATION PATTERN:
The exam will be conducted in an ONLINE MODE at various designated centres across India. There will be objective-type multiple-choice questions in the GIPSA examination. The candidate must answer 100 questions out of 120, i.e., each department will have a maximum of 30 questions, of which the candidate has to answer 25 questions. The duration of the test is two and a half hours, and qualifying marks for general and reserve category officers are 60% and 54%, respectively. For every incorrect answer, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted from the total marks. No negative marking is there for the shortfall in answering questions.
After passing the written test, an officer might choose to participate in promotion exercises over the next three years, according to the revised promotion policy.
Fast Track Promotions – 40% of the vacancies for each scale are marked for fast track promotions. To be considered, the candidate must be an Associate or Fellow with a minimum exam score of 60% or 54%. There will also, be an interview, and the candidates will be chosen in accordance with the updated Promotion Policy.
GIPSA examination is conducted for seven departments as below, out of the Seven Sections, the candidate is required to answer any Four Sections of his/her choice.
- Department 1 – Fire & Engineering Insurance
- Department 2 – Marine & Aviation Insurance
- Department 3 – Motor Insurance (OD & TP)
- Department 4 – Miscellaneous Insurance (Other than Motor, Aviation & Engineering)
- Department 5 – Reinsurance (Treaty, Facultative & Accounts)
- Department 6 – Finance (including Accounts, Investment and IT)
- Department 7 – HR (including HR-Legal)
As you know test series and proper revision are very important to crack any competitive exam. So, here we AmbitiousBaba are providing you with the GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO Package. This GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO Package includes complete Video Course & Mock Tests for GIPSA Officer Scale 1 to 5. Mock Tests are based on the Latest Pattern & Previous Year Exam Based Syllabus. Video lectures for the complete GIPSA Officer Scale syllabus are prepared by Well Experienced faculty. Mock Tests given in this GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO Package contains more than 4000 questions. This GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO Package will help the aspirants not only in their preparation but also help them to identifying their weak and strong sections. This GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO Package is a good opportunity for all aspirants.
How to Attempt the Test?
- Login at test.ambitiousbaba.com after successful payment, and the user will be sent to their Dash-Board.
- The Dash-Board contains a link icon named “GIPSA Exam”
- Click to “GIPSA Exam ” icon. A new page will appear, including all the tests you’ve purchased.
- Click “Take Test” to attempt the test. Attempt the test and submit it once you’ve finished it.
- After submission of the test click on “go to report” and see your results.
- Tap on the “Solution” to view the detailed explanation of each question.