How to apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam June 2022?
Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) is a flagship course by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) that is only applicable to the Institute’s regular members.
According to the JAIIB 2022 Notification, online registration will begin on April 19, 2022, and the online exam will take place on June 11th, 12th, and 19th, 2022. For the JAIIB Exam 2022, the IIBF has invited eligible applicants to apply online.
So, here we are providing the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the IIBF JAIIB Exam June 2022.
Banking personnel who are interested in taking the JAIIB 2022 Exam can apply online using the link provided in this article “How to apply for IIBF JAIIB Exam June 2022”.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit Institute’s web site http://www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Note: Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and various communication from the Institute.