How to prepare for a Government competitive exams, when you are already doing a job?
Government jobs attracts majority section of youth, because of facilities it offers and prestige it comes with. But vacancies being very limited one needs to keep their preparation very strong. Some people being unable to meet the expense of their studies or had to take over the responsibility of the family are forced to take any kind of job offered to them. Most of the private sector jobs are not as easy as shown. You don’t get to decide your working hours and there’s a lot more things that you wish was not there.
So, the question comes that are you going to be working like this forever? Will you never get to pursue the job you always aimed for?
- The answer to this question is your will power. And if you have the will power to give whatever it takes to reach there; we are here to provide you whatever it requires to reach there. Yes, we are there to give wings to your dreams.
- Preparing for a government job, is not an easy thing to do, that too, when you are pursuing other job. But you can achieve it being consistent and regular.
♦Here are some tips that is going to help you
Firstly, prepare your mind that you have to work harder than ever.
- Make a time table, mark out every short or long break you are going to get in your whole day.
- Dedicate the portions in those break time, for a shorter break you can quickly check current affairs updates and for a longer break you can solve questions of reasoning or aptitude in full fledge. The whole routine is discussed below in this article.
- Make a list of most important topics and topics you are weak in. Strengthen every weak point.
- Collect the resources you are going to use while your preparation.
ALSO READ How to clear SBI PO in the first attempt?
♦How to prepare for each subject?
- Download the ambitiousbaba current affairs application, and in your short breaks or off time, you can read daily current affairs. Daily 10-12 current affairs are provided on the app which are important from the exam point of view. Unnecessary news is avoided here to save your precious time.
- In the same application, in quiz section you will get monthly 300+ quiz, you can take that quiz to quickly practice the important current affairs of the end of month.
- Before 15 days every exam GK capsules are provided, finally revise all the current affairs from that PDF. Your GA preparation will be completed.
You will have to pick 2 hours study time at least before or after the office (1 hr for Quant and 1 hr for Reasoning).
- For Quant, solve 2-3 high level DI daily. Every day try to solve different types of DI like Pie chart, Bar graph, Table DI, Arithmetic DI etc. to cover all the types.
- To increase your speed for prelims, solve 10 Simplification, approximation, 5 -10 Number series ques. daily.
- For the preparation of Reasoning, solve 3-4 puzzles every day like Box puzzles, linear puzzle, uncertain puzzles, circular arrangements etc. that will be enough to crack this section.
- On the way to your office, read The Hindu Editorial Vocab daily which is provided every day at 7 AM. In your office there must be newspapers, read the editorial section daily from it. This will cover your English section.
- Every weekend, at Saturdays give a mock test, and then take your time on Sundays and analyse the mock given on Saturday in detail.
- You can also read weekly current affairs from ambitiousbaba YouTube channel on weekends.
- If you are already doing a job, and preparing for another job then your basics must be strong already. So just stick to this routine and you will easily crack any exam.
When You Want To GIVE UP, Remember Why you Started
Read on APP
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here