IBPS Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
1. Ayushmann loses some money by selling his used car at Rs 8.4 lakhs. If he had sold the same car at Rs 12.6 lakhs then his profit would have been the four times his loss. Then find the cost price of car? (in lakhs)
2. A train crosses a tunnel half of its length with speed of 72 km/hr in 1 min. Then find in how much time it will cross another train of twice its length which is standing on platform with 50% of its speed?
(a) 4 min
(b) 5 min
(c) 7 min
(d) 6 min
(e) 8 min
3. In a two-digit number, the tens digit is one third of the unit digit and if the digit is reversed the original number is 36 less than the reversed number. Then find the original number?
4. If speed of boat upstream is twice the speed of stream and time taken by boat to travel between two points and return back is 8 hours. Then speed of boat in still water is what percent of speed of stream if distance between the two points is given 64 km?
5. In a class there are 27 students in which some are boys and some are girls. If a student is selected at random from the class for monitor, then probability of selected student being a girl is 1/3. Then how many boys are there in class?
Directions (6–10): Find the value of ? in the following number series.
6. 4, 15, 28, 45, 64, ?
7. 4, 7, 14, 27, 48, ?
8. 6, 4, 5, 11, 39, ?
9. 12, 7, 9, 21, 88, ?
(e) None of these
10. 64, 32, 48, 120, 420, ?