IBPS Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Table given below show the number of laptops sold by five sellers and ratio of H.P. laptop sold to Dell laptop sold. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
|Seller||Total Laptops sold||HP sold : Dell sold|
|A||2376||6 : 5|
|B||3150||9 : 5|
|C||2080||5 : 3|
|D||5280||9 : 13|
|E||3360||1 : 2|
1. HP laptop sold by A is what percent less than HP laptop sold by B.
2. Find the average number of Dell laptop sold by B, C and D all together?
3. Find the ratio of H.P. laptop sold by ‘C’ to H.P. laptop sold by ‘E’ ?
(a) 56 : 65
(b) 65 : 56
(c) 52 : 45
(d) 45 : 52
(e) 13 : 9
4. Dell laptop sold by ‘D’ and ‘E’ together is how much more than Dell laptop sold by ‘B’ and ‘C’ together?
5. Dell laptop sold by C is what percent of the Dell laptop sold by ‘B’?
6. A wholeseller sells an item to a retailer at 20% discount, but charges 10% on the discounted price for packaging & delivery. The retailer sells it for 1023 more, thereby earning a profit of 25%. At what price had the wholeseller marked the item ?
(a) Rs. 4620
(b) Rs. 4650
(c) Rs. 4850
(d) Rs. 5240
(e) Rs. 5445
7. Bhoomi started a business with a capital of Rs. 2675 and another person Yashwant joined Bhoomi after some months with a capital of Rs. 1800, if Out of the total annual profit of Rs.3144, Bhoomi’s share was Rs. 2568 then How many months after Bhoomi, Yashwant joined the business?
(a) 12 months
(b) 9 months
(c) 10 months
(d) 8 months
(e) 4 months
8. A retailer sold bat at 25% profit. Cost price of 5 bats is equal to cost price of 4 balls. On ball retailer earns 40% profit. If on selling one bat and one ball he earns Rs. 45 profit then find the cost price of one ball.
(a) Rs. 40
(b) Rs. 50
(e) Rs. 75
9. Difference between CI and SI on a sum for 3 year at 20% p.a. is 176, Find the simple interest on the sum after 2 year at 10% p.a.?
10. How many 4 digits number can be formed using 2, 3, 5, 7, 6 and 9 if the number should be divisible by ‘4’ and repetition is not allowed?