SBI PO and IBPS PO Letter Writing last 10 Years
Dear aspirants, As you know that the SBI PO 2022 and IBPS PO 2022 notifications have already been released. You must have started preparing for the Mains Paper, and many of you probably started the revision of the syllabus. Both the exams SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains are followed by a Descriptive Test.
The Descriptive Test in the SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains Exam will be conducted for 50 marks and 25 marks respectively. The duration of the test for both the exams is 30 minutes. The Descriptive Test includes two sections i.e. Essay Writing and Letter Writing.
There are mainly two types of letter asked in both the SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains Exam that is Formal Letters and Informal Letters. First, candidates need to differentiate between an informal letter and a formal letter. Formal Letters are written to officials, authorities, news editors, bank managers, etc. Informal Letters are written to personal contacts, friends, family, relatives, etc.
It is vital for each aspirant appearing for SBI PO Mains and IBPS PO Mains Exam to be good at writing. Knowing the previous year’s letter-writing topics will give you an idea of what to prepare for and will also give you an idea of what to expect in the upcoming examination.
- You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn’t come out but deducted from account. Write a letter to bank manger for refund.
- Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.
- A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.
- A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
- A letter to friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.
- A letter to editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.
- A letter to bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes
- A letter to friend to aware him about the importance and benefit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.
- A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employee.
- A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.
- Letter to Branch manager to add your daughter’s name as a second nominee for your savings account.
- Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him about its bad consequences
- Write a letter to your friend explaining him your retirement plan
- Mr. Abhinav applied for loan of Rs. 30 lacs but he is eligible only for Rs. 20 lacs. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.
- Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 4 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.
- Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management system in banks
- Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in city
- Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being
- A letter to Complaint Letter : Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence / irresponsibility of the employees
- Letter to Editor : About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.
- An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.
- Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to lose hope after failure in university exam.
- Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
- Write a letter to a letter to client as Manager to help him close his savings account.
- Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.
- Write a letter to Manager for Out-bound training.
- Write a letter to the editor to encourage youth to join armed forces.
- After receiving your offer letter, as Megha of New Delhi, write a letter to the HR manager of the State Bank of India, humbly asking him to extend your date of joining stating a proper reason for the request.
- Write a letter to applying for summer internship programme 2021.
- Write a letter to the bank manger reporting him about missing of debit card
- Write letter to HR for job advertisement in newspaper for post of HR executive.
- Write letter to local newspaper for a sportspersons that has died and how this man was a legend.
- Write a letter to Manger for out-bound training.
- Write a letter to bank manager requesting your bank statement for a specific time period
- Write a letter to the editor of national newspaper, mentioning the importance of restoration & maintenance oh historical monuments in the country
- Write a Formal Letter to your Municipal Corporation complaining about the state of road in your area and the lack of street lights there.
- Letter to the editor of The Hindustan Times drawing attention of the government officials to the problem of unavailability of a bus stop near your colony.
- As a responsible employees, write a letter to the head of your department regarding the corruption practized by some of the staff, as a whistleblower.
- Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in SBI PO Exam.
- Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps needs to be taken next.
- As a caring father, write a letter to the Principal of the School regarding sexual harassment prevention measures for children on the School premises.
- Write an informal Letter to your mother telling her of your achievements in college.
- How to write a complaint letter to bank manager about the negligence and irresponsible of their employees?
- Write a letter to a friend who has got scholarship to study in abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.
- You completed Bcom (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job.
- As Abhinav of New Delhi, write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your views regarding the government’s mission against black money.
- Write a letter to a bank manager for opening a new savings account.
- As a Alpa Jha of New Delhi, Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper asking him/her to present your views on the education system in his/her newspaper.
- Write a letter to your branch manager as you were unable to transfer funds to your friends due to unavailability of UPI services.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|