SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
1. Shravan invested Rs. 28000 partially in scheme A which offers 15% p.a. at S.I. and remaining in scheme B which offer 18% p.a. at S.I. If after one year he earns Rs. 4680 as total interest. Find the amount invested by him in scheme B?
2. 3/25 students who registered in an exam did not appeared 5/9 student who appeared in the exam failed in the exam. If 1800 is total number of students who registered then, find the number of students who passed the exam?
3. Navkanj save 40% out of his total salary of Rs. 8000 and remaining spends on expenses. If his expenses increased by 25% then how much percentage increase in his salary should be done to keep the saving amount same as before.
4. If ratio of length, breadth and height of a cuboid is 1 : 2 : 3 and its area is 88 cm², then find the volume of a cube having edge length equal to the breadth of the cuboid.
(a) 68 cm³
(b) 44 cm³
(c) 64 cm³
(d) 74 cm³
(e) None of these
5. A, B, C and D started a business with an amount of Rs. 12,000, Rs. 15,000, Rs. 18,000 and Rs. 21,000 respectively. D, C and B left the business after 3 month, 6 months and 9 months respectively after starting of the business. After a year what will be the profit of ‘C’ out of total profit of Rs. 800.
(a) Rs. 178
(b) Rs. 188
(c) Rs. 182
(d) Rs. 192
(e) Rs. 198
Directions (6-10): Given below pie chart show percentage distribution of accounts opened by five different banks under ‘Jan Dhan Yojana’. Read the data carefully and answer the question.
6. If difference between total accounts opened by SBI and Canara is 2.1 cr, then find total account opened by UBI?
(a) 2.15 cr
(b) 3.15 cr
(c) 3.25 cr
(d) 3.05 cr
(e) 3.75 cr
7. Find ratio between total accounts opened by SBI & BOI together to total accounts opened by Canara?
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 3 : 1
(c) 4 : 1
(d) 5 : 1
(e) 1 : 1
8. Total accounts opened by BOB is what percent more than total accounts opened by BOI ?
9. If total accounts opened by UBI and BOI is 3.6 cr, then find difference between accounts opened by Canara and BOB?
(a) 0.64 cr
(b) 0.72 cr
(c) 0.56 cr
(d) 0.48 cr
(e) 0.42 cr
10. If total 24 cr accounts opened by all five bank then find average number of accounts opened by SBI and UBI?
(a) 5.6 cr
(b) 5.4 cr
(c) 5.2 cr
(d) 6.4 cr
(e) 7.2 cr
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|