IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
1. I. 9x² – 24x + 7 = 0
II. 3y² + 23y – 8 = 0
2. I. 4x² + 13x + 3 = 0
II. y² + 16y + 63 = 0
3. I. 15x² – 16x + 4 = 0
II. 2y² – 15y + 7 = 0
4. I. 7x + 2y = 31
II. 4x + 3y = 8
5. I. 4x² – 37x – 30 = 0
II. y² – 13y + 12 = 0
6. If speed of boat upstream is twice the speed of stream and time taken by boat to travel between two points and return back is 8 hours. Then speed of boat in still water is what percent of speed of stream if distance between the two points is given 64 km?
7. In how many different ways can the letters of the word ALLAHABAD be arranged so that the vowel occupy even places?
8. In a class there are 27 students in which some are boys and some are girls. If a student is selected at random from the class for monitor, then probability of selected student being a girl is 1/3. Then how many boys are there in class?
9. The height of cone is equal to the length of rectangle whose area is equal to 120cm² and length of rectangle is 20% more than breadth and radius of cone is 1/3rd of the height of cone. Then find volume of cone? (In cm³)
(a) 58 π
(b) 52 π
(c) 48 π
(d) 64 π
(e) 72 π
10. There are 12 erasers & 8 pens in a box. If three of them are defective then what is the probability that one of the three is pen & other two are erasers?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|