IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Aakash loses some money by selling his used car at Rs 8.4 lakhs. If he had sold the same car at Rs 12.6 lakhs then his profit would have been the four times his loss. Then find the cost price of car ? (in lakhs)
2. A train crosses a tunnel half of its length with speed of 72 km/hr in 1 min. Then find in how much time it will cross another train of twice its length which is standing on platform with 50% of its speed?
(a) 4 min
(b) 5 min
(c) 7 min
(d) 6 min
(e) 8 min
3. Vivek got married 6 years ago. At present, his age is 7/6 times his age at the time of his marriage. One year ago, his son was 3 years old. The ratio of present age of Vivek and his son is?
(a) 5 : 1
(b) 21 : 2
(c) 1 : 7
(d) 9 : 7
(e) 5 : 2
4. X and Y invest Rs 30000 & Rs 40000 in a business. X receives Rs 100 per month out of total profit as renumeration to manage the business & rest profit is divided in ratio of investment. If in a year X receives total profit of Rs 3900. Then find how much Y receives?
(a) Rs 2700
(b) Rs 4200
(c) Rs 2800
(d) Rs 3600
(e) Rs 4600
5. In a two-digit number, the tens digit is one third of the unit digit and if the digit is reversed the original number is 36 less than the reversed number. Then find the original number?
Directions (6-10): Study the line-graph carefully and answer the questions.
Line-graph shows the number of notes of Rs.500 and Rs.2000 printed by RBI in six different months.
6. Total number of Rs. 500 notes printed in April and May together are what percent more/less than the number of Rs. 2000 notes printed in Feb & March together.
7. If 100/13% of Rs. 2000 notes and 100/11% of Rs. 500 notes are found defective in month of April then what is ratio of amount in April which are not defective to the total amount in Jan. ?
(a) 53 : 33
(b) 33 : 53
(c) 31 : 55
(d) 55 : 31
(e) 37 : 57
8. What is difference of average of total amount of Rs. 500 note in Feb and March together to the average of total amount of Rs. 2000 note in same months together ? (in thousand) .
9. If number of Rs. 2000 notes printed in month of July is 20% more than the average of Rs. 2000 notes printed in month of May & June together and Rs. 500 notes printed in July is 100/11% more than the average of Rs. 500 notes printed in month of May & June together. Then find total notes printed in July ?
10. 50/7% of total notes printed in May is what percent of the 25% of total notes printed in March ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|