IBPS PO Reasoning Ability Quiz – 26
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the IBPS PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This IBPS PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This IBPS PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this IBPS PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this IBPS PO Pre Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
In a certain code language,
‘he who knows Naina’ is written as ‘ma co he mx,
‘Naina is a good servant’ is written as ‘mx mh la sa ox’,
‘Ram knows Naina’ is written as ‘mx he kl’ and
‘who is servant of Ram’ is written as ‘kl mh co ze ox’.
Note – (All codes are two-letter codes only.)
- What does the code ‘la’ stand for in the given code language?
(e) Either (c) or (d)
- What is the code for ‘servant’?
(e) Either (b) or (c)
- In the given code language, which of the following means ‘a good servant’?
(a) la sa mh
(b) sa la ox
(c) ox sa mh
(d) Either (a) or (b)
(e) mx mh la
- What does the code ‘co’ stand for?
(e) Either (a) or (c)
- What is the code for ‘he’ in the given code language?
Direction (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Some of them are facing south while some are facing north.
A faces north. Only two people sit to the right of A. B sits third to the left of A. Only one person sits between B and F. F sits to the immediate right of E. Only one person sits between E and H. Both the immediate neighbours of B face the same direction. C sits third to the left of F. B faces the opposite direction as A. G does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. D faces the same direction as E. Both G and C face the opposite direction of H.
- How many persons in the given arrangement are facing North?
(a) More than four
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
(a) E, F
(c) B, A
(d) B, G
(e) D, C
- What is the position of F with respect to H?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Third to the left
(d) Fifth to the right
(e) Second to the right
- Who amongst the following sits exactly between H and E?
- Who is sitting 2nd to the right of B?
(e) None of these.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|