Importance of current affairs in the Competitive Exams
Reading Current affairs for competitive exams might feel like a burden because there is an enormous amount of information which keeps on increasing every day and that’s what makes it an unattractive topic to be regular with, for the aspirants.
However, it is an equally important fact that you cannot totally leave this section and qualify the exam, you must be knowing this by now, in course of your preparation.
Also, it is very achievable in the exam because current affairs have an advantage over other sections. In the given sectional time limit, if you have prepared well for the current affairs, you can attempt enough questions to improve your overall score because you do not need to solve any numerical or solve any puzzle you just have to recall things and tick them out.
e.g. During mains examination if paper comes lengthy, in Quants, Reasoning and English section, you will be forced to solve that no. of questions which can make you cross the sectional cut-offs but that will not be the case for Current affairs because it will always come from the past 6 months. So if your accuracy in this section will be good you can score better even if other sections are lengthy.
Here are some things that could help you go through your preparations and could also make current affairs an interesting topic:
- Current affairs questions are mainly focused on previous 6 months and maximally 8 month’s current affairs before the time of a particular exam.
- You don’t need to study the whole of the news, only some part of the whole news is important for examinations.
- Being regular and consistent with the study. You can keep one hour of your routine for current affairs or fix the number of news you will be reading every day.
- As mentioned you don’t need to study or remember all of the news, you can refer the exam pattern to filter out the news but that too could take time, rather you can simply refer to our website which provides you regular and relevant doses of current affairs just the right amount you require to crack the exam.
We provide Daily current affairs news and quiz on our website in which we also deal with static portion related to current topics.
We also provide CA in 3 Formats:
- The Hindu Review, Monthly one liners PDF and Best 200+ current affairs MCQon a monthly basis in which the content is organized in a way that it makes it easy to be read.
- Just fix a time from your routine and visit the website regularly to keep the studies updated. (Daily GK Updates)
- For your convenience you can also download our application (…….).
Different roles of current affairs in different exam
Current affairs play a crucial role in all competitive exams but the importance of current affairs in banking and insurance exams is much greater than various other central and state-level government exams like SSC, NTPC etc. In the examinations of Banking and insurance, current affairs have equal weightage as English, Quant and Reasoning. However, in exams like SSC, NTPC and others, a few questions are there in the GA/GS section. But if you will see the recent exam trends in SSC and others, they have increased the no. of questions related to current affairs.
Current affairs can be the section that can make you stand out, with your marks.
Also, reading current affairs daily will keep you updated with the current happenings around you.
Telegram Group: Join
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here