“Accounting & Finance for Bankers” Memory based Questions: 13th Nov 2022
The “Accounting & Finance for Bankers” paper exam have been conducted on 13th November 2022 by JAIIB.
Here we are providing the Recollected Questions of the AFB JAIIB Exam. Candidates need to visit the “AFB Recollected Questions: JAIIB, 13th November 2022” post, so that they can get a clear idea about the questions that came in the “Accounting & Finance for Bankers” paper of JAIIB.
Here, we’ll take a closer look at the questions that came in the “Accounting & Finance for Bankers” paper of the JAIIB exam, in detail.
Candidates can Check the Recollected Questions of “Accounting & Finance for Bankers” paper: JAIIB, 13th November from here.
Questions Level– Tough
- PV of Bond
- Accounting Concept
- 5 To 7 Questions on BRS
- KYC highest and Medium
- Petty Cash Book (1 Questions)
- Banking manuals
- Qus on AS 16 Borrowings
- Question from Simple interest
- Debt e ratio 4:1. current raio 2:1 total asset: 20 lakh. cash 3 lakh, Q. what is current ratio?
- DEPRECIATIOPN SUM OF THE YEARS DIGIT METHOD
- Debt equity ratio
- 4-5 Qus on Cash book & pass book
- Lots of Qus on Entries
- Preference share
- Error of Commission
- Current asset
- Accounting concepts
- MATCH THE FOLLOWING FROM TYPES OF ERRORS
- lot of questions from concepts and conventions
- 2-3 Qus from 2013 company act
- One qus on P & L appropriation acc
- Bond Related Qus
- 2 to 3 questions on Forex
- 4-5 ques from depreciation including numericals
- 2 ques from trial balance
- Net worth ration
- Qus on BILL OF EXCHANGE
- Gold is investment silver is other asset
- WDV and ALM method based questions
- Types of Concept (3qus)
- Gold and silver I terms of banking
- Petty cash nature