Last Minute Tips for IBPS PO Mains :
As it is less than 24th hour for diving into one of the biggest trickiest and important exams for candidates one and only questions that comes in every individuals mind is — “How to attempt IBPS PO Mains ? Can anybody give me Time Management Tips.”
Phase – II: IBPS PO Main Examination 2019
Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 25 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests were conducted online.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude- No. of Questions(45)- Maximum Marks (60)- Time 60 minutes
English Language- No. of Questions(35)- Maximum Marks (40)- Time 40 minutes
Data Analysis & Interpretation- No. of Questions(35)- Maximum Marks (60)- Time 45 minutes
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness- No. of Questions(40)- Maximum Marks (40)- Time 35 minutes
The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test has separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Note: 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks is a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
IBPS PO Mains 2019 is scheduled to be held on 30th November 2019, One of the best opportunity for student crack the exam because number of vacancy maximum comparing Last year.
IBPS PO Exam same pattern from last few year, So no problem for student.
All those candidates are essentially required to through all below mentioned tips. This is an expert tips which will definitely boost your confidence and kill your doubts!
Before Exam tips (Physically and Mentally)
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If you examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to a day before and stay there for proper 7to 8 hrs rest.
IBPS PO Mains Overall Cutoff 2018
General – 74.50
* Never go in exam with fixed thoughts and determination. Every process is dynamic and moving fast, to cope up with speed it is essentially required by every candidate for continuous update in terms of knowledge, attitude and behavior. Stick with your basic and gets expertise on that. Never ignore basic principle like Keep calm , reduce nervousness, think positive and don’t care of results at that moment.
* Never gets panic and take exam with light-headed. Take good sleep a night before examination and just review the most important formulas in morning. Don’t keep on chucking or mugging things till last minutes.
* Your confidence is the key and strongest assets, so always keep that intact throughout the exams.
* Now the most important aspect of exam is Accuracy. It is the only determining factor which will differentiate you with others!
PO MAINS DESCRIPTIVE
i)Always try to avoid the repetition of sentences in your essay because this may impact the bad impression of your writing skills.
- ii) Try to simple words in essay.
iii) Try to divide your essay into at least 3-4 paragraphs.
(a) The first paragraph should be the introduction part where you go for general discussion about the topic.
(b) The body of the essay should be divided into at least 2 paragraphs.
(c) The last paragraph should be the conclusion.
HOW TO WRITE ESSAY?
- Introduction:- This should contain a brief introduction of the topic with an explain the background of the topic. Use this section also to briefly mention your view on the topic before elaborating on that in the Middle part of paragraphs.
- Mid part of paragraphs :- The body paragraphs (or the middle paragraphs) are used to present ones point of view on the subject in a detailed manner. You should restrict the number of paragraphs here to 2 or 3. The purpose of the body is to list out in detail the examples that support your view. It is always advised to put forth your strongest argument first followed by the second strongest one and so on. Each paragraph should contain one idea and sentences supporting it.
- Conclusive It should not be just a clubbing of statements. Your essay/letter should make sense for the reader.
All the best for your Exam
Thanks & Regards
You Can Read This Also:
- More Reasoning Quizzes
- Get Free PDFs
- 60 Days Study plan to Crack SBI PO 2019| Topic wise Quizzes
- Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|