Last Minute Tips for RRB Clerk Prelims 2019:
As it is 12th hour for diving into one of the biggest trickiest and important exams for candidates Especially Hindi Medium student- one and only questions that comes in every individuals mind is — “How to attempt IBPS RRB CLERK? Can anybody give me Time Management Tips.”
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2019 is scheduled to be held on 17th and 18th August 2019, One of the best opportunity for student crack the exam because number of vacancies maximum as compared to other bank exams.
RRB Clerk Exam pattern is still the same from past few years, So there nothing new for aspirants.
All those candidates who are going to attend RRB Clerk Prelims exam tomorrow are required to go through once all below mentioned tips. These tips made by experts which will definitely help you to boost your confidence and kill your doubts!
Before Exam tips (Physically and Mentally)
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If your examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to go there a day before and stay there for proper 7 to 8 hrs rest.
Time management tips in Exam
- First of all Don’t take questions on your ego, they are just questions, Do not waste much of your time even on a single question. If you find it time taking, just skip it and go for another one.
- Never attempt an exam with pre-determined mindset. If you are going for exam with predetermined mindset the most probably you will get conscious and sometimes you can even give up, if you stuck somewhere.
- Most Important, focus on accuracy is must! Never guess a single question. If any question is not clear immediately move to another one.
- Last few year we have seen that the cutoff lies between 60 to 70 in general category, but its not necessary to attempt 70-75 questions, My opinion if you will be able to attempt 62 to 65 questions with 100% accuracy then we assure you that you will nailed it. (Your attempt or exam cutoff depend on exam questions level, therefore as I told you never go with predetermined mindset)
- Finally, if you want to clear exam then don’t give up in middle of the exam.
A whole gist of full narration is that, GO Ahead for exams with calm attitude, never get panicked and hit the exams with most accuracy!
All the power within you. You can do anything
All the best for your Exam
Regards and Thanks
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|