LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Salary & Syllabus 2019:
This is the first time when LIC has released the new recruitment of LIC Assistant or LIC Clerk, So here we came-out with the Detailed post for Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of LIC Assistant 2019. candidates can check the eligibility criteria, exam pattern and Syllabus from this post.
LIC Assistant Important Dates:
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||17.09.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||01.10.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 15.10.2019 to 22.10.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary||21 & 22 October 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main||Will be informed later|
LIC Assistant Eligibility Conditions:
Eligibility conditions as on 01.09.2019 shall be as under:
Age: Minimum Age shall be 18 years (completed) as on 01.09.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.2001 both days inclusive only are eligible )
LIC Assistant Educational Qualification:
“Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”. (Note: BE/B-Tech Eligible)
(i) HSC (10+2+3 pattern): who have put in atleast 10 years service
(ii) Matric: who have put in atleast 15 years service
(iii) Non-Matric: 15 years service+ Indian Army special certificate exam or
corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
LIC Assistant Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195
(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of Graduation Increment, House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) as per rules, etc.
Confirmed LIC employees on appointment as Assistant shall be eligible for fixation of pay as per existing rules of the Corporation.
LIC Assistant Exam Pattern:
Selection of Assistant will be done through a two tier process and subsequent Pre recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
**English/Hindi Language test will be of qualifying nature and marks in Language section will not be counted for ranking.
Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by LIC (not more than 20 times the numbers of vacancies) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination. Shortlisting for main examination will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Section 2 and 3 above provided candidate obtain minimum qualifying marks in the Section 1 above i.e. English/Hindi Language.
Phase-II : Main Examination:
Main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- The candidates are required to qualify each of the Tests. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests for main examination. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in each section and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of marks for wrong answers. Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase II) will be taken into account for final selection.
- Candidate MUST obtain minimum qualifying marks in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate as decided by the Corporation to qualify in the examinations (Preliminary and Main).
- In case of similar marks of two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be as per the aggregate marks in main examination and further as per their additional post-graduation qualification (i.e. the person with higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit order) and in case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of age, (i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order). LIC will not be bound to take all the candidates with similar marks. It will take only candidates as per vacancy notified.
The scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile equating method.
The Scores of Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
(ii) The score so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
* Scores obtained by candidates in any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to two digits.
LIC Exam Syllabus For Assistant 2019
- Statement based Questions,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Alpha Numeric Sequence,
- Seating Arrangement,
- Blood Relation,
- Odd One Out
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation are some related topics
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Spotting error
- Passage making
- Jumble word
- Sentence framing
- Fill in the blanks etc.
General Knowledge and Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International) (Last 6 month)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Important Business Deals
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
For Any Doubt or Query mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now