List of Banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI in 2021
In the General awareness section of Banking and Insurance exam, Banking Awareness is a major portion.
Every now and then, RBI slaps monetary penalty for non-compliance with certain provisions of RBI’s directions.
Every year, in banking and insurance exams, questions related to those banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI, are asked frequently as a part of banking awareness.
In this post, we are giving you the List of Banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI in 2021.
This List of Banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI in 2021 will be of great help in coming bank and insurance exams.
- RBI slaps penalty of Rs 2 crore on Standard Chartered Bank
- RBI fines Bajaj Finance Rs 2.5 crore for recovery agent harassment
- RBI slaps Rs 2 crore fine on Deutsche Bank for non-compliance
- RBI imposed Rs 2 crores penalty on SBI for paying commission to employees
- RBI imposed a Rs 3-cr penalty on ICICI Bank for violating prudential norms
- RBI imposes a Rs. 1-1 Cr. penalty on City Union Bank and Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- RBI imposed Rs 10 crore penalty on HDFC bank over irregularities in auto loan portfolio
- RBI imposed a Rs 4cr. penalty on Bank of India for contravention of norms, including one related to “Frauds Classification and Reporting”
- RBI imposed a Rs 2cr. penalty on PNB for contravention of norms, including one related to “Frauds Classification and Reporting”
- RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh penalty on Punjab & Sind Bank for non-compliance with certain provisions of directions on ‘Cyber Security Framework in Banks.
- RBI fines Axis Bank Rs 5 crore for non-compliance with certain rules
- RBI imposes penalty of Rs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank
- RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh fine on Axis Bank for flouting KYC norms
- RBI imposes Rs 2 crore penalty on RBL Bank for breaching deposit, board composition norms
- RBI imposed a fine of Rs 1.95 crores on Standard Chartered Bank
- RBI imposed Rs 1 crore penalty on SBI for non-compliance
RBI imposes monetary penalty on 14 banks for non-compliance
- Rs. 2Cr: Bank of Baroda.
- Rs. 1Cr: Bandhan Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Credit Suisse AG, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, South Indian Bank, The Jammu & Kashmir Bank, and Utkarsh Small Finance Bank.
- Rs 50 lakhs: SBI
- Join Telegram Channel
- Join Telegram Group
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|