List of Important Topics for: IBPS PO 2019-20 Interview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Admit card for the recruitment process of IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2019-20. Candidates who all are going to appear in IBPS PO Interview 2019-20 can Important Topics from here. Our Experts and Experienced professional working in different Banks prepared the ultimate Interview preparation. This will provide you the complete Tips and Tricks before going to attend IBPS Interview 2019-20.
Tips and Tricks:
Interview is all about two things only =”Content – what to speak” + “Mode of Delivery – How to speak”. So, in all below points we will give you tips on both part.
- Be attacking rather than defensive: Your first 3-4 minutes are very crucial although it is not deciding factor, but you may build a perfect impression in those minutes. Keep one thing in mind- First 2-3 questions will be only for your details, which no one knows better than you and you can’t be wrong for that. So 1st part ‘Content’ is 100% ok, now 2nd part ‘Mode of Delivery’ is only thing that candidate has to focus. You just be yourself and make a perfect eye contact with each one who are present there in panel and just speak your heart out.
- Hold your nerves – As you are just one step away from your job, so it is most natural and clear obvious that everyone is having fear of losing and eventually panic. But believe in one thing that it happens to everyone not only you! So, does it means they are not going to select any one. Those who may hold their nerves only for 5-10 minutes will win the race. Whatever fear and panic you are, just forget for at least 10 minutes as soon as you enter in panel room. Consider a situation you are trapped in locked room and you have to escape- do you think of plan or just be panic. Similarly, you have to keep your mind open in that room.
- Relax before interview: Had a good sleep a night before. You just forget that you are going for an interview and just jerk off if any thought is prickling in your mind while sleeping.
- Is language barrier: Don’t think about your speaking language is barrier or hurdle. Whichever language you are comfortable – start speaking on that. Let interviewer should ask about comfort ability. An important scenario here: If Interviewer asks any question in English and you just started replying in Hindi. Here wait for a minute and observe either interviewer again asking question in English or Hindi. If that is Hindi, you are now on a comfortable seat and go on. If again he asks question in English you have to be bit diplomatic here and reply very humbly here like: Sir, I may reply to your question in English also, but I am more comfortable in Hindi. Do you want me to go on with Hindi? That’s all.. You won a point here. Taking permission is the biggest point in any game. Depending upon his answer, you please continue. So here Content and mode of delivery – both will be 100% OK.
- Drive the Car: Last but not least, this is most important part of your interview. Drive the car here means drive the interview as the way you want to. You may not be seating on driving seat of the car but you may navigate the route to driver. Exactly the same you have to do here – If you are giving question confidently – Interviewers are bound to go in that direction only. If you know something, you may drive them in that direction. Interviewer will also love to go with your flows.
- Cover all the important topic of your graduation and post graduation subjects: In interview it is very necessary to have knowledge about your domain subjects. It always gives you an edge over others and always have a good impression on the interviewer.
So try to revise all the important topics or have at least some knowledge about main topics of your graduation and post graduation.
Be True, confident, active and most important well dressed up. I have never seen any interviewer comes up with a mind set to test your technical skills. They are just to check your way of representation. So go with full preparedness and it is just an advice have a small mock interview of yourself 2-3 days earlier in front of mirror and prepare few question like this:
- Introduce yourself.
- Your interest areas.
- Examination related topic like banking awareness.
Note: Read details of all news which deals with current issues like CAA , NRC, Iran US conflict etc.
For any doubts, concern Visit us! We are here to help you for crossing the hurdle and earning Success. Always remember- Success must be earned not only received!
Current news Topics
|Citizenship Amendment Act||Click Here|
|Credit & Debit card||Click Here|
|About NRC Facts||Click Here|
|Corona Virus||Click Here|
|71st Republic day 2020 : All you need to know||Click Here|
|Merging of banks/ Other Company be more of good or bad for the Indian economy?||Click Here|
|National Population Register (NPR), National Register of Indian Citizens (NRC) and Census in India||Click Here|
|‘Vyom Mitra’, ISRO’s Robot and Gagan Vaan||Click Here|
|‘One Nation-One Card’||Click Here|
|RBI Launches Mobile Application MANI For Visually Challenged Customers||Click Here|
|Reserve Bank of India(RBI) Related All News: Covered March to December 2019||Click Here|
|US and Iran Conflict/ JNU Conflict|
|Chief of Defence Staff post||Click Here|
|Hong kong protest|
Banking and Economic Topics
|Reserve Bank of India||Click Here|
|Bank KYC (Know Your Customer)||Click Here|
WHY BANK OFFER NEGATIVE RATE OF INTEREST?
|Types of Different Deposit Products & Services; Services to Customers & Investors||Click Here|
|India’s GDP continue down rating|
|Public Sector Banks & Mutual Funds
Type of Account
|NPA Crisis and it’s Resolution|
|Telecom Sector Issues|
|Telecom Sector Issues|
|Digital Banking and its future|
|Indian Financial Sector and Payment Systems|
|Rupee Value Down|
|Cross Margining facility of NSE|
|GST good or bad for Indian Economic|
|Pin Labs as First Unicorn of India 2020|
IBPS PO 2019-20 INTERVIEW DOWNLOAD PDF
You can also Read this:
|ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow|
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here