Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 1
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite simple. So, here we are providing you with the Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz is entirely free of charge. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. If a number is added to two-fifth of itself and subtracted by three-fourth of itself then the resultant is 16 more than square of 6. find the number.
2. Difference between sum of 3 consecutive even numbers is 39 more than the sum of 3 consecutive odd number. If sum of smallest odd number and largest even number is 59 then find the sum of all six numbers.
3. The age of Sonal 4 years later is equal to the present age of Kamal. If sum of ages of Harish and Kamal 3 years later will be 66 years. While the difference of their ages is 4 years. Then, the present age of Sonal will be?
(a) 34 yrs.
(b) 32 yrs.
(c) 30 yrs.
(d) 28 yrs.
(e) 26 yrs.
4. Two friends Abhi and Surbhi invested Rs. 8000 and Rs. 12,000 in a scheme respectively. But after 6 months, Abhi withdrew 50% of his money and invested into another scheme B which offers SI at the rate of 15% per annum. At the end of a year, Abhi realized that he has received Rs. 150 less in scheme B than his profit share in scheme A. Then, find the profit of Surbhi.
(a) Rs. 900
(b) Rs. 1250
(c) Rs. 1110
(d) Rs. 1260
(e) Rs. 1380
5. Three friends X, Y and Z together can do a work in 12 days while X and Z together can do that work in 20 days. Then find the time taken by Z alone to complete the same work if Y and Z together can do it in 18 days.
(a) 45 days
(b) 36 days
(c) 54 days
(d) 72 days
(e) 90 days
Direction (6-10): Line chart given below shows number of five type of article sold by three different sellers. Study the data carefully & answer the following.
6. Pen, Pencil and Sharpener sold by Satish is what percent of the Sharpener sold by all the sellers together?
7. Find the ratio of rubber sold by all three sellers together to markers sold by all three sellers together
(a) 7 : 10
(b) 8 : 11
(c) 9 : 11
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 9 : 13
8. Average number of articles sold by Ayush is how much more than average number of article sold by Satish.
9. Rubber sold by Lalit are of two types (type A and type B). Type B rubber sold by Lalit is 20% more than type A sold by Lalit. Find total number of type ‘B’ rubbers sold by Lalit.
10. If Price of Pen is Rs. 4 while price of Pencil is Rs.6, then find total revenue earned by Lalit is how much more/Less then total revenue earned by Satish by selling pen and pencil together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|