Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 3
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of many competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest pattern. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz is available free of cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz. This Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz will help you learn concepts and tricks after that you’ll be able to answer questions fast and effectively without wasting time. Tackle this Miscellaneous (mixed) Quiz to practice the essential questions with answers. And improve your IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam scores.
Directions (1-5): Study the pie chart given below carefully and answer the questions.
Pie-chart given below shows the percentage distribution of total six different brands of TV sold by store ‘A’.
Note 1 → Ratio between total no. of TV sold by store A to store B is 4 : 5.
2→ Percentage distribution for both store is same.
1. Total number of LG and Sansui TV sold by store B together is what percent of the total number of Sansui and Samsung TV sold by store A together?
2. If total number of Haier TV sold by store B and MI TV sold by store A together is 3520 then find difference between the average of number of LG and Sansui TV sold by store A and total number Samsung TV sold by Store B?
3. Find the ratio between total number of Micromax and LG TV sold by store B together to the total number of of Samsung and Sansui TV sold by store A together?
(a) 4 : 3
(b) 5 : 3
(c) 7 : 4
(d) 7 : 5
(e) 3 : 2
4. Out of total LG TV sold by store B ratio between 30 inch to 36 inch TV is 2 : 3. If 25% of total 30 inch LG TV sold by store B is 360. Then find total number 36 inch LG TV sold by store B (store B sold only 30 inch & 36 inch TV of LG)
5. If total Haier TV sold by store A is 320, then find total Micromax TV sold by store B is what percent more than total Sansui TV sold by store A?
Directions (6 – 10): What will come in place of (?) in the following number series?
6. 4.7, 12.7, 28.7, 60.7, ?, 252.7
7. 1, 4, 14, 45, 139, ?
8. 5, 16, 32, 55, 87, ?
9. 440, 624, 840, 1088, 1368, ?
10. 981, 961, 936, 906, 871, ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|