SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): What approximate value will come in place of question mark (?) in the given questions: (You are not expected to calculate the exact value.)
6. Two parts of Rs 8000 is put into two different schemes one in SI with 12% and another in CI with 20% for two years. If CI earns Rs 120 more than SI than what is the amount invested in CI?
7. Prabhakar can wash 5 dishes in one minute where Rani who is 20% less efficient than Prabhakar, can wash all dishes of a hotel in 35 minutes. Anay who take time equal to time taken by Prabhakar and Rani together to wash dishes of hotel, then find the time taken by all three to wash dishes of Hotel?
8. Find percentage change in curved surface area of a right circular cylinder if radius decreases by 10% and height increases by 20%?
9. In mixture of milk and water in a jar, contains 72ℓ milk and 24ℓ water, Xℓ of milk and (X + 16) ℓ of water is added in mixture. If 25/2% of new mixture measures 20ℓ, then find how much water was added in mixture?
(a) 32 ℓ
(b) 28 ℓ
(c) 44 ℓ
(d) 40 ℓ
(e) 24 ℓ
10. Still water speed of boat P is three time more than speed of current and boat covered a distance of 45 km downstream and same distance upstream in total 8 hours. An another boat Q whose still water speed is half of still water speed of boat P, covered a total distance of 32 km downstream and same distance upstream in 12 hours on another day. Find speed of current on another day for Boat Q?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|