MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz
English Language is a part of almost all major competitive exams in the country and is perhaps the most scoring section also. Aspirants who regularly practice questions have a good chance of scoring well in the English Language Section. So here we are providing you with the MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz is available to you at no cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this MISSION BANKING 2023 English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the English Language Section.
Directions (1-5): Given below are seven sentences which may or may not be in sequence it is then followed by few questions. Rearrange the sentences and then answer the questions carefully.
(A) A quick look at everyday Indian politics and the debates in the press and elsewhere shows that the spirit of Gandhi is no more fully present in his native country.
(B) It is practically impossible to live in India and not to see or hear references to Gandhi.
(C) Gandhi is by far the most recognisable Indian put on currency notes.
(D) But this does not mean necessarily that Gandhi is well read and understood by all Indians.
(E) He is also honoured all over the country with statues erected in the middle of town squares and his pictures posted on the walls of business offices and shops, even restaurants.
(F) For Gandhi, recognition is the mechanism by which our democratic existence, as self-transformative beings, is generated.
- Which one of the following does not belong to the theme of the paragraph after rearrangement (not a part of the coherent paragraph formed after the rearrangement)?
- Which one of the following sentences can replace sentence (C) after rearrangement (excluding the correct option of Q96.)?
(a) Indians widely describe him as the father of the nation.
(b) Gandhi did not receive the Nobel Peace Prize, although he was nominated five times between 1937 and 1948.
(c) India, with its rapid economic modernisation and urbanisation, has rejected Gandhi’s economics
(d) A 5 hour, 9 minutes long biographical documentary film Mahatma: Life of Gandhi, 1869–1948, made by Vithalbhai Jhaveri
(e) His vision of a village-dominated economy was shunted aside during his lifetime as rural romanticism
- Which one of the following statement comes next after the rearrangement?
(a) This statement of Gandhi has a particular relevance to the cultural situation in our globalised world.
(b) Though his name is pronounced by all politicians and managers but when it comes to his teachings Gandhi is considered an old-fashioned figure with his preference for an austere, simple lifestyle.
(c) In other words, this capacity to engage constructively with conflicting values is an essential component of practical wisdom and empathic pluralism of Gandhian non-violence.
(d) the Gandhian non-violent approach to plurality is a way of bridging differences and developing inter cultural awareness and understanding among individuals and nations.
(e) Gandhi’s image also appears on paper currency of all denominations issued by Reserve Bank of India, except for the one rupee note.
- Which one of the following is the last sentence after rearrangement?
- Which one of the following is the fourth sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (6-10): Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
- The English-speaking world’s favourite _______cinema channel has finally come to India, part of a global push into 130 markets that has _______excluded China.
- The Centre might be forced to suspend further ________of the fiscal deficit as well as squeeze every last penny through better tax collection and more ________from the PSUs.
- The guidelines explicitly ________the business of payment banks and small finance banks to _______that — payments and small finance.
- The guidelines for payment banks may be of particular significance to a number of payment service_______, such as mobile phone companies, that offer payment ________through mobile wallets.
- In a _______under-banked country like ours, any move to ________financial inclusion is welcome.
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|