MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): The Pie-graph shows the percentage share of export of Tea from India in December 2016 and the table shows the export price of Tea per tonne in different countries in December 2016?
(Note: The price of Tea is given in $ per tonne.)
- What is the difference between the average of the export of Tea to Russia and Iraq and the average of the export of Tea to other countries, Pakistan and Egypt? (in tonnes)
- If 40% of the export of Tea to other countries goes to the country Australia and the export price for the Australia is $900 per tonne then what is the value of Tea exported to the Australia? (in $ thousand)
- If the export of Tea to Pakistan is 20% less in September 2016 as compared to that in December 2016 and the price of export of Tea to Pakistan is 10% more in September 2016 compared to that in December 2016, then find the value of Tea exported to Pakistan in September (in $ thousand).
- What is the ratio of the value of exported Tea to Egypt to the exported value of Tea to Other countries?
(a) 7 : 31
(b) 7 : 19
(c) 7 : 27
(d) 7 : 29
(e) 7 : 23
- What is the difference between the total exported value to Russia and the total exported value to UK and Egypt together? (in $ thousand)
Directions (6-10): Find missing value of given pattern in the series.
- 226, 346, ? , 654, 846, 1066
- 136, 748, 3366, ? , 29452.5, 44178.75
- 8, ? , 1322, 1541, 1650.5, 1705.25
- 3, 732, ? , 1587, 1803, 1928
- 26, 104, ? , 832, 1664, 6656
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|