NABARD Officers Grade B 2021 : Salary, Job profile and Career growth
The Officers Grade B in National Bank of Agriculture & Rural Development salary is a handsome salary along with some amazing perks as offered by the Govt. of India. The salary of a Officers Grade B differs as per the location.Every aspirant should know the details about NABARD Officers Grade B salary, NABARD Officers Grade B job profile and NABARD Officers Grade B career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam.
Candidates can check the detail on Officers Grade B Salary by clicking on the link mentioned below.
NABARD Officers Grade B Salary
- Basic Pay – NABARD Assistant Managers (Grade B post) have a basic salary of 35150/- p.m. within the scale of 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400.
- In-Hand Salary – At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments stands at approximately Rs.73600/- p.m.
- Additional Allowances – Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Telephone: Rs. 1000/-
- News Paper: Rs. 1000/-
- Maid: Rs. 2000/-
There are also various alternative allowances that an Asst. Manager/ Manager in NABARD gets to cash-in.
- Officers in NABARD Grade A are also eligible for reimbursement for expenses of vehicle maintenance, newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, subject to eligibility.
- Employees can also avail medical aid, festival allowance, leave travel concession and loans at concessionary rates.
- Concessional rates of interest on Loans and Advances for Housing, Car, Education of children, Personal computer
- The facility of NPS is also given
NABARD Officers Grade B 2021: Promotion and Career Opportunity
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
NABARD Officers Grade B 2021: Job Profile and Responsibilities
- The post of Manager is the next post in the hierarchy to Assistant Manager.
- A manager is entrusted with the responsibilities to maintain customer relationships, monitor the accounting procedures, approve loans, enable smooth functioning of the office, coordination with various departments and facilitation of inter-departmental assignments.
NABARD Officers Grade B OFFERS:
- Decent salary
- High career growth
- Lots of perks and other benefits.
- NABARD Officers Grade B : Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Nabard officer Grade B Previous Years Cut-off: Prelims, Mains & Final Cut off